What is a Plumber Recommendation Letter?
Job seekers and students usually need a recommendation or reference letter for employment, education, or apprenticeship.
A recommendation letter for a plumber position contains information about an employee’s character, aptitude, plumbing skills, and accomplishments in the plumbing field.
The following sample will assist you in writing a good plumber recommendation letter.
Related: Plumber Resume
Plumber Recommendation Letter Example
May 11, 2022
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
It is a great pleasure to write this letter and recommend Jack Anderson as a Plumber. Jack worked for our company for 6 years.
Jack was one of the most talented plumbers and performed plumbing tasks exceptionally well. He is an energetic and highly talented young man. He is not only quick at learning new concepts and good at solving complex plumbing problems, but also has a logical and resourceful mind.
He has profound skills in:
- Reading blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems.
- Installing and servicing plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment, and controls.
Moreover, Jack is very dependable, has a good work ethic, and excellent professional attitude.
In fact, Jack is a career-minded individual who manages his time efficiently. In addition, he possesses outstanding troubleshooting and repair skills and enjoys working with staff and customers.
In my opinion, Jack will be the right plumber for your company. Once again, I strongly recommend him for employment at your organization. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call or email me.
Kennedy Space Center, FL
Plumber Job Requirements
- A current Plumbing license
- Some plumbing experience
- Team player who likes to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively
- Plumber Cover Letter Sample
- Sample Plumber Resume No Experience
- Entry Level Plumber Cover Letter No Experience
- Plumber Resume Objectives