Building an entry-level resume for a plumber position seems difficult because of a lack of experience.
But, in actuality, it is very easy.
As an entry-level job seeker, you have to build a skills-based or functional resume.
This format concentrates on your knowledge and skills rather than experience.
In the entry-level plumber resume, you should also mention your relevant training and internship or apprenticeship experiences.
Here is an excellent example for you to get ideas from:
Entry Level Plumber No Experience Resume Sample
733 Grandeur Ave
Casselberry, FL 32707
Results-driven and energetic plumber with exceptional physical dexterity with good hand-eye coordination, seeking a role with ABC Company. Bringing the ability to perform and troubleshoot tasks in a time-efficient manner to contribute to the success of the company.
Associate of Science in Plumbing Technology
Penn-Foster Technical College, Casselberry, FL | 2022
- Plumbing Codes
- Plumbing System Installation
- Blueprint Reading
- Cost Estimation
- Sewage Disposal and Survey
- PVC Installation
- Repairing sanitary fixtures
- Water heaters, and pipeline layouts
- Maintaining heating and cooling systems,
- Locating and fixing water leaks
- Replacing cracked pipes
Fixit Plumbing Services, Casselberry, FL
Mar 2022 – May 2022
- Assisted lead journeyman plumber in measuring, threading, and cutting pipes.
- Interpreted the schematic diagrams and carried out installations based on the given instruction.
- Kept record of all orders fulfilled and lined.
- Carried out disassembling for fixtures prior to repair or replacement.
- Used manual and power plumbing tools effectively where needed.
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
• Ability to read, write and follow instructions
• Customer service-oriented attitude
• Current Florida Driver’s License