Your resume is a reflection of you! Therefore, it is essential to format a Terminal Operator resume by giving it the proper time.
Go through it, again and again, in order to make it foolproof.
A precise and relevant resume can help you get your dream terminal operator job.
Every day companies, employers, and organizations receive hundreds of job applications and resume, so it is essential that your resume stands out.
How to Write a Terminal Operator Resume?
After mentioning your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number, which is your basic information, you have to come to the main section.
Here you will write about your competencies, abilities, capabilities, and potentials. Show the employers what you really got! No need to exaggerate, but also there is also no need to hide or ignore the qualities that you possess.
Afterward, talk about your key accomplishments and achievements.
Besides, mention any additional certificates you earned.
Employers generally prefer individuals who are trained in a specific field or who have adequate work experience in that area.
See also: Terminal Operator Cover Letter
Terminal Operator Resume Example
9 Roger Lane
New Jersey, NJ 12345
chris @ email .com
Meticulous, reliable professional with 6+ years of experience in operating fuel and chemical storage terminals. Track record of solid performance while adhering to safety procedures. Familiar with Alphanumeric data entry systems. TWIC cardholder issued by TSA.
- Log keeping
- Alphanumeric Data entry
- Container weighing
- Route Scheduling
- Fuel Gadgets alignment
- Fork lift operation
- Reports preparation
- Customer Service
• Attained logistics of multifarious deliveries and carriages single-handedly within extreme time limitations of shipments worth up to $500000.
• Earned the ‘Best Safety Maintenance Operator’ award in 2021.
• Brought down annual fuel consumption rates by 30% through cost-effective route scheduling and driver coordination.
Manifold Petroleum Company, New Jersey, NJ
• Operate tank gauging and handle the shipment of oil containers
• Prepare terminal reports and maintain daily log reports
• Supervise loading and unloading of containers
• Coordinate with drivers and obtain route clearance roads from NHA authorities
Terminal Operator Assistant
Fuel Supply Company, New Jersey, NJ
• Maintained record of loading and unloading of containers
• Coordinated the arrival and dispatch of railroad containers
• Operated forklift for transporting heavy highly inflammable containers safely
High School Diploma
MAYFAIR HIGH SCHOOL, New Jersey, NJ
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule whenever needed
- Current CDL Holder