Crane operators work on construction sites where they are required to operate different types of cranes to move objects and assist laborers in construction procedures.
This position requires an individual to acquire training as a lot of precision is needed to operate cranes.
Let us take a look at an example of a resume for a crane operator to see how one will apply for a job.
Related: Crane Operator Cover Letter
Crane Operator Resume Example
9112 Notch Road, Bristol, VT 52432
(900) 999-9999, Email
• Hardworking crane operator with 10+ years of practical experience working as a Crane Operator
• Functional knowledge of installing and removing crane booms and hook blocks
• Hands-on experience in positioning crane outrigger assemblies and maneuvers in accordance to hand signals
• In-depth understanding of inspecting cranes for defects and performing preventive maintenance
• Excellent technical competence
• Proven ability to operate tower cranes and mobile cranes
• Profound ability to employ safe practices
• Able to understand hand signals
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Stage 3 Offshore Crane Operator Training certificate (Sparrows)
• Managed a large-scale preventive maintenance workshop for all crane operators within the company to ensure the prevention of accidents.
• Named Employee of the Year following excellence in providing crane operation services to different projects over the years.
Early Construction Company – Bristol, VT
2012 – Present
• Ascertain safe lifting capacities and ensure that any operations do not exceed the limitations
• Use conventional methods and devices for slinging loads
• Plan for all upcoming operations
• Use safe working practices
• Move bulky objects to assist construction procedures
• Promote safety awareness
ABC Company – Bristol, VT
2008 – 2012
• Installed and removed crane booms and extensions
• Observed load hookup and determine safe load capacities
• Positioned cranes in response to hand signals
• Cleaned and maintained cranes and hoisting mechanisms
• Performed maintenance and preventive maintenance activities
GED: City School, Bristol, VT – 2007