Machine operators who work in a factory or manufacturing environment may be asked to operate one particular type of machinery depending on their individual placement. They are expected to perform all functions in a safe manner as this is a high-risk job.
A good resume is your first step toward obtaining a factory machine operator job.
The following free resume sample will assist you in the process of resume writing.
Factory Machine Operator Resume Example
7-1 Madison Avenue
Pittsfield, MA 55343
Poised to operate different types of machinery in order to orchestrate a smooth flow of the production process.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 12 years of successful experience in operating different kinds of machines in a factory environment.
• Specialized courses in factory machine functioning and handling.
• Highly skilled in the safe and efficient use of tools.
• In-depth knowledge of machine setting and tendering procedures.
• Hands-on experience in lathe operations and drill-press operations.
• Proven ability to work according to manuals
• Able to produce the best results on a tight schedule
• Precise and detail-oriented
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Excellent hand-eye coordination
• Adept at operating forklift and pallet jack
Manufacturing Machine Operator
Atlas Works, Pittsfield, MA
2016 – Present
• Operate production machinery in a safe and efficient manner
• Perform safety and maintenance checks regularly
• Clean equipment and tools appropriately
• Train new employees in machine operation activities
• Meet production quotas by managing workload effectively
• Trained a team of machine operators to new technology-heavy machinery brought in to manufacture tires.
• Wrote a booklet on the safe and efficient use of machinery and tools which is now a regular hangout for new and existing employees.
General Factory Worker
Zep, Inc. – Emerson, GA
2011 – 2016
• Performed preventive maintenance, inspection, and lubrication tasks
• Carried out minor mechanical repairs
• Ensured quality goals are achieved and downtime of equipment is minimized
• Handled setup and changeover tasks effectively
• Maintained production lines and equipment to a high level of sanitation
Pittsfield High School, Pittsfield, MA