Writing a resume for a radiographer position will require you to concentrate on the objective statement.
This means that you must write an objective that tells the hiring manager that you are capable of doing a lot more than he or she has expected.
A resume objective for a radiographer position should include his or her specific ability to operate radiographic equipment and processes.
While this part of the resume is not so detailed, it should be big enough to communicate what you are capable of achieving at the workplace.
One of the most important things about writing a radiographer’s resume objective is to control the length while maintaining the essence of your content.
See also: Radiographer Cover Letter
Some examples of resume objectives for a radiographer position are provided here for reference purposes:
Sample Objectives for Radiographer Resume
1. Highly skilled Radiographer with 10+ years of solid track record in determining the right types of processes required for each patient, seeking employment at Stanford Health. Poised to operate radiograph equipment in order to ensure timely and accurate processing of images. Positive and team-oriented attitude. Current State of Iowa permit to practice radiology.
2. Top-performing Radiographer with over 6 years of experience in conducting imaging tests that physicians need in order to confirm the diagnosis. Energetic about performing imaging tests in accordance with specified instructions at Regional West Health Services.
3. Detail-oriented Radiographer with 3 years of first-hand experience in using techniques such as radiography, x-ray, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine to produce images of body parts, required by physicians. Eager to bring a difference at Iowa Clinic.
4. Seeking a position as a Radiographer at Advent Health. Offering expertise in interacting with patients, administering radiation treatments, and performing specialized radiography. Exceptional ability to maintain radiography equipment in order to ensure that it remains in good working order.
5. Seasoned Radiographer looking for employment at Versa Integrity Group. Eager to work independently and perform a wide range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images in a timely manner and provide excellent patient care.
6. To obtain a Radiographer position at Sava Health Clinic. Offering the ability to prepare patients for examinations, educate patients, and ensure appropriate imaging tasks. Exceptionally talented in creating and documenting x-ray copies correcting to guidelines.