How a resume begins makes a significant difference in how a hiring manager perceives it.
The resume objective is vital if you want to impress a hiring manager.
In fact, it is not only used to influence but to provide a guideline for the rest of the resume.
Typically, an objective is written to
All that you want to write in a resume can be summarized in 3 lines – as an objective.
So why doesn’t one merely write an objective and let the resume be?
Unfortunately, this cannot be done as a resume objective provides very little detail.
The detail is, of course, required by an employer who will eventually (hopefully) spend a lot of time and effort in training you for the job.
Coming back to objectives, writing one on a resume is essential. Not only does it act as an icebreaker but also sets the tone of your resume, making it easy for you to complete writing one.
Here is how an objective statement can be written on a hospital unit clerk resume:
Sample Objectives for Hospital Unit Clerk Resume
1. Well-organized, meticulous, and service-oriented Hospital Unit Clerk looking for a position at Rady Children’s Hospital. Eager to utilize 8+ years of hands-on experience in preparing and compiling patients’ records to assist with patient registrations and discharge procedures.
2. Dedicated Hospital Unit Clerk looking for a position at Northwest Hospital. Enthusiastic to leverage my expertise in helping patients by obtaining needed services from nurses and physicians and establishing patient records.
3. Seeking a Hospital Unit Clerk position at Kenmore Mercy Hospital. Bringing skills in documenting patient care services accurately, and maintaining designated unit operations by following set guidelines and procedures.
4. Seasoned and ambitious Hospital Unit Clerk seeking a position at Houston Medical Center. Offers exceptional ability to establish rapport between patients and hospital units while keeping assigned units maintained and sanitized.
5. Exceptionally dedicated and well-organized Hospital Unit Clerk with 5+ years of hands-on experience working in busy healthcare settings. Seeking a position with Lower Manhattan Hospital to apply definitive skills in handling assigned units and providing both logistical assistance and support with patient care functions.
6. To obtain a Hospital Unit Clerk position at Phoenixville Hospital where my skills in providing support to the unit will be used to ensure that the unit runs smoothly at all times.