An Assembly Mechanic’s work is to perform routine assembly operations for mechanical and hydraulic assemblies in accordance to engineering drawings and specifications.
Skills with specific tools and equipment are necessary for people working as Assembly Mechanics.
As you are applying for an Assembly Mechanic job, spend a lot of time to create a resume that is a perfect reflection of your skills and qualities. You can make the following template as a standard when writing your resume.
Assembly Mechanic Resume Example
76 Holiday Drive, Greentown, IN 11223
Cell: (999) 999-9999, Email
Dexterous assembly mechanic with 8+ years of experience in setting up, operating, adjusting, repairing and overhauling assembly line machines and related equipment. Highly skilled in setting up and fabricating mechanical, electro-mechanical and hydraulic assemblies. Well-versed in paying out parts as per manufacturing orders and drawings. Results driven individual who has a demonstrated ability to read and comprehend blueprints and basic engineering drawings.
• Good understanding of semi-automatic and hand tools required for assembly operations
• Proficiency in shop math
• Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies
• Good attention to detail and manual dexterity
• Basic skills in math
Precision Corp. – Greentown, IN | 2013 – Present
• Complete fabricating procedures well before the deadline for a corporate order
• Train 5 entry level mechanics in assembly procedures in record time to handle a high profile project
• Assemble a variety of units using blueprints, drawings, and specifications
• Troubleshoot faulty components during and after assembly
Some Company – Greentown, IN | 2010 – 2013
• Set up and fabricated mechanical and other components
• Used semi-automatic machines and hand tools to perform assembly procedures
• Performed administrative tasks associated with assembly work including documentation
City Community School, – Greentown, IN – 2006