A resume for a marketing internship acts like a marketing brochure itself.
It must advertise the best of your qualifications and professional experiences.
As a matter of fact, a Marketing Internship Resume is a tool to convince the employer that you have all the qualities to be successful in this role.
Because a resume is a snapshot of all of your qualifications, you should organize each category in order to make it highly impressive.
An impressive, detailed and systematic resume is key to securing an internship.
The sample given below will help you in this regard.
See also: Marketing Intern Cover Letter
Marketing Internship Resume Sample
8783 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704
Jerome @ email . com
Strong aptitude to perform all assigned tasks with attention to detail, dedication and persistence.
Results-oriented professional seeking marketing internship with Storm Media Innovation Inc. Enthusiastic to contribute to the corporation’s marketing department utilizing extensive education and training in marketing arena. Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels and coordinate during group work at all stages. Special talent for managing time, taking initiative and generating creative advertising ideas.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proven ability to coordinate with team members and meet deadlines .
• Special talent for assisting marketing staff in order to complete tasks in a productive manner.
• Capable of handling market research for various ongoing marketing projects.
• Adept at organizing data collection and data analysis tasks.
• Proficient in designing, supporting and contributing to product marketing campaigns.
• Special aptitude for preparing well-designed and demonstrated presentations supporting marketing campaigns and sales programs.
Bachelors of Business Administration
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, Berkeley | 2019
Retail Marketing Intern
ABC COMPANY, Berkeley, CA | 8/201–10/2019
• Assisted and facilitated in marketing projects and product campaigns
• Prepared standard reports on a weekly basis and participated in the evaluation of data
• Made records of market research, data collection and data analysis using Microsoft Excel
• Assisted with support marketing, business and proposal development
• Organized and scheduled meetings and events associated with various Phoenix AZ corporate partners
• Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Proficient at developing creative presentations with Prezi