Writing a resume for the position of a fashion stylist requires creativity. It necessitates portraying that you have an eye for modern styles.
If you have the knack to portray uniqueness, you will definitely become one of the highly competent contenders for a fashion stylist position.
A Fashion Stylist Resume should focus on the following areas:
- Modern trends awareness
- Creativity and versatility
- Artistic flair and good taste
- Art experience and design knowledge
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to Detail and Organization
By taking an in-depth look at the following sample resume for a Fashion Stylist, you will become able to create one of your own that promises your potential employer flair, creativity, and uniqueness.
Sample Resume for Fashion Stylist Position
1455 Junior Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30338
sofia.roy @ email .com
A trendsetter offering unique and innovative creations.
Creative and industrious Fashion Stylist with 5+ years’ hands-on experience in providing unique, tasteful, and up-to-date designs. Substantial work involvement in the fashion industry with various types of activities associated with fashion styling. Immense understanding of the suitability of particular fashions, personal fashion services, and consultations. Created and maintained constructive business associations with all clients.
• Customized Styling
• Style Advice
• Outfit Selections
• Personal Style Analysis
• Wardrobe Styling
• Revamping Wardrobes
• Client Preferences
• Style Management
• Cloth Fittings
• Wardrobe Design
• Generated innovative ideas that increased brand recognition by 60%.
• Provided technical production of clothes through patterning, fitting, presentation illustration, and CAD design which increased production efficiency by 40%.
• Managed internal production schedules of product advertisements, campaigns, and promotions increasing sales from 60 to 80 articles per day.
• Developed and analyzed implementation and monitoring media plans which increased overall management of the styling department.
Gilded Cage Co., Atlanta, GA
• Coordinate with the department’s staff to design and redesign client’s wardrobes
• Arrange and organize effective action plans and schedules for creative marketing plan designs and execution
• Supervise and manage apparel, accessories, make-up, and hairstyling of clients
• Offer customized styling services in accordance with the client’s personalized style and preferences
• Analyze and fulfill the client’s wardrobe styling needs
Personal Fashion Stylist
Debbie Johnsons’ Fashion Wardrobe, Atlanta, GA
• Introduced the latest fashion trends and explained how they can be well-carried
• Prepared all clothing and accessories needed for the day or special events beforehand
• Maintained budget and monitored purchases and expenses records
• Received orders and carefully finalized final looks for upcoming occasions
• Ensured the client’s wardrobes are fresh, unique and up-to-date
EDUCATION & TRAINING
B.A. Fashion Styling
Milan Fashion School, New York – 2008
Specialized & Certified Training in Adobe Illustrator and CAD
Fashion Institute of Technology – 2009
• Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator