Marketing executives are those startling people who are responsible for a sale happening.
They identify target markets, tailor a product or service to the needs of that target market and then devise ways to sell them.
To work as a marketing executive, one needs to hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
Some knowledge of sales always comes in handy which is why it is essential to study the sales angle of the work as well.
If you can do justice to this job, you should look at the following resume example to create or update your resume.
Marketing Executive Resume Sample
839 Westminster Street
Bellows Falls, VT 01233
Results-driven marketing professional with 7+ years of experience in creating and managing successful marketing plans. Well-versed with price, product, promotion, and place. Demonstrated ability to strategize marketing plans keeping the latest trends and target markets as the basis. In-depth knowledge of product placement and pricing tactics. Conversant with concepts of sales in sync with marketing activities.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong negotiation skills
• Sharp analytic mind with the ability to stay focused at all times
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Some Company – Bellow Falls, VT
Feb 2015 – Present
• Research, survey, and identify target markets and their core needs
• Tailor products according to the needs and wants of the target market
• Devise and implement core marketing plans for the success of the product
• Liaise with several internal and external groups to understand market trends
• Keep abreast of competitions’ products and strategies
• Manage physical marketing material for campaigns
• Organize events to market products effectively
REVEL CO. – Bellow Falls, VT
May 2014 – Jan 2015
• Assisted in managing research work for the marketing department
• Prepared surveys and documentation to support research work
• Helped in implementing marketing plans as instructed
• Prepared correspondence
• Liaised with printers for managing marketing materials
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
State University, Bellow Falls, VT
Major: Marketing and Sales
• MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access;
• SharePoint, Visio
• MS Project