Whether you are writing your first resume, or writing one for the hundredth time, it is important that you pay a lot of attention to what goes into it.
A resume that has a solid information base is always successful.
Here is a format for Research and Development Manager resume to look through:
Research and Development Manager Resume Example
32 Mint Road, New Orleans, LA 70190
craig.tanner @ email . com
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
7 years of experience providing leadership and guidance to research and development, quality assurance, analytic services, and marketing for both product and process development. Ability to maintain key strategic initiatives of R&D through product improvement and cost reduction.
Ensures the specifications and process operating guides for product development are in order. Identifies and monitors new technological developments for product development processes. Proficient in leading special projects concerning products, processes, equipment, and facility concepts and designs.
——- Professional Skills ——-
|✓ Quality Assurance||✓ Project Review||✓ Product Industrialization|
|✓ Technological Expertise||✓ Special Projects Handling||✓ Production Facilitation|
|✓ Portfolio Management||✓ Research Services||✓ Expenditure Management|
|✓ New Technology Transfers||✓ Concept Development||✓ Metrics Monitoring|
——- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ——-
Research and Development Manager
Domtar, New Orleans, LA | 8/2013 – Present
• Create, develop and implement research and development strategies, policies, procedures and plans
• Develop and monitor research projects, priorities, and targets, aimed at supporting policy development
• Manage project budgets, schedules and resources for assigned product portfolios
• Lead troubleshooting processes to ensure that appropriate resolutions are reached in a timely manner
• Create and implement department process and procedural documentation, with a view to support project quality
• Handle resource allocation work, and provide insight into development of R&D staff members
• Ascertain that specifications and process operating guides for product development are in good order
• Manage the scale up and industrialization of new products and product lines is ensured
• Credited with providing invaluable information to the marketing team, which resulted in development of the company’s highest selling product till date.
• Suggested incorporating a series of new technological advancements, resulting in increased quality of all product lines.
Nexans, New Orleans, LA | 2/2010 – 8/2013
• Assisted research and development manager is determining R&D strategies and plans.
• Provided support in developing concepts, products and solutions through coordination with business units.
• Established project goals and priorities, by collaborating with both marketing and sales departments.
• Researched, designed and evaluated materials, processes and equipment.
• Monitored team metrics and objectives to ensure that individual and departmental goals are met.
• Led a complex research and development project, for three offshore offices, spanning 2 years.
• Successfully ensured the quality of the company’s core products, by providing teams with valuable research information.
New Orleans University, New Orleans, LA | 2009
Master of Business Administration
Last updated on