Your resume should stand out from the rest.
And this is not possible if the format that you use is not easily navigable.
Take a look at the following resume example to help you along:
Integration Manager Resume Example
97 Green Avenue, Reno, NV 36273
Dedicated and resourceful individual, with 12+ years of experience of working in a systems and process integration capacity. Highly skilled in managing integration projects through developing, coordinating, and evaluating project plans.
|Sales Closure Support
• Successfully integrated two businesses, within the provided timeline, by efficiently handling the specifics of both.
• Implemented a bridge building system, which was responsible for providing all departments with integration information in a dynamic manner.
• Singlehandedly developed a sales closure support system, which proved to be 40% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Devised a foolproof way of developing project integration documentation, keeping both accuracy and conformance in check.
Pepsi Co., Reno, NV 2013-present
• Develop and manage integration roadmaps in partnership with the steering committee.
• Lead the development and integration of functional blueprints, and work plans.
• Address potential risks to timelines, resources, and scope, in a proactive manner.
• Prepare materials to smooth out integration processes, and support the facilitation of functional meetings.
• Perform quality checks on customer data, and create training materials to ensure that new managers understand the system.
• Monitor internal operations to ensure that established processes and policies are followed properly
• Assess and interpret charge description masters, and systems export requirements.
• Provide knowledge transfer to customers and process owners to keep them abreast of changes.
AHP Inc.,Reno, NV 2007-2013
• Provided support for the coordination of policies and procedures of integration services.
• Identified both individual and collective training needs, and determined which course of action to take.
• Assisted in the development and implementation of procedures to ensure that integration activities are properly managed.
• Handle the testing of integrated systems, and ensured that any significant outcomes were properly communicated.
• Created and maintained records of all support activities, and integration work performed on systems and modules.
Nevada State University, Reno, NV
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences