On your fitness club manager resume, it is important to showcase your relevant qualifications and ability to supervise a team and influence others to achieve common goals.
This sample resume for fitness club manager will help:
Fitness Club Manager Resume Example
65 Taker Road
Somerset, NJ 25252
sambill @email .com
FITNESS CLUB MANAGER
Competent and dedicated with over 6 years of experience working at busy health clubs. Demonstrated expertise in determining clients’ fitness requirements and suggesting fitness regimes. Successful track record of advertising and promoting the club to meet established revenue. A pleasant and approachable leader who effectively develops cross-functional teams to handle the operations of a fitness club.
|• Client Connections||• Physical Training|
|• Operations Management||• Staff Training and Development|
|• Emergency Handling||• Inventory Control|
|• Sanitation Practices||• Client Safety Measures|
|• Recruitment||• Fitness Program Development|
|• Competition Research||• Member Education|
• Increased the club’s membership by 20% by leading an aggressive online campaign.
• Singlehandedly created a series of fitness programs aimed at encouraging clients with stubborn weight issues.
• Implemented a series of safety measures that decreased equipment accidents by a staggering 60%.
• Trained 10 newly hired staff members on delivering exceptional fitness and administrative services to clients.
Fitness Club Manager
5 Fitness Place, Somerset, NJ
4/2015 – Present
• Confer with clients to decipher their individual fitness goals
• Create and implement individualized fitness plans to meet each client’s personal aims
• Assigned fitness trainers to clients based on the latter’s requirements
• Oversee the work of all fitness trainers and provide them with feedback on their activities
• Interview, hire and train staff members and ensure that they are properly stationed according to their talents
Fitness Club Assistant Manager
Some Club, Somerset, NJ
5/2006 – 4/2015
• Oversaw the administrative end of the fitness club, including membership issues, staff scheduling
• Managed budgets and inventory
• Scouted the market to determine how the competition was faring and obtain ideas for further growth
• Greeted new clients and inquired into their fitness regimes requirements
• Planned specific fitness routines to meet the individual needs of each client
• Educated clients in the use of fitness equipment and encouraged them to make good use of them
• Assisted clients in determining the right kind of nutrition required to complement individual fitness plans
• Oversaw the care and maintenance of fitness machines and supplies on a regular basis
Associate of Science in Physical Education
Somerset Community College, Somerset, NJ