To win an interview for a factory manager/supervisor position you need to portray yourself as a well rounded candidate in terms of education, leadership skills and experience. Your resume’s final impact is determined by various components including your functional skills and the manner of presentation.
If you want to create a lasting impression on the potential employer, it is important to use a competitive skills based/functional or combination format. Such formats are very helpful in portraying one’s job relevant capabilities.
Treat the resume as an opportunity to sell your skills and use this chance of candidacy marketing smartly. Following is a factory Supervisor Resume Sample to serve as guidance in this regard.
This sample is effective for both manager or supervisor roles in factory. Tailor it as per job specifications. This resume example will help you obtain your desired job.
Factory Manager / Supervisor Resume Sample
76 Example Street, Neenah, WI 65999
(000) 784-5214, smith @ email . com
Results driven leader with 5 years of progressive experience in overall management of factories. Well-versed with manufacturing principles, standard production procedures and stocking protocols.
Exceptional supervisory acumen; proven ability to hire, lead, motivate and develop personnel. Track record of maintaining a secure, suitable, harassment free work place for all staff and visitors.
|• Policies implementation||• Employee training||• Cost effective strategies|
|• Personnel management||• OSHA guidelines||• Production goals attainment|
|• Staff supervision||• Workplace safety||• Investigations|
• Initiated and implemented an extensive internal auditing process that enhanced the productivity by 20%
• Revised the company policy regarding Fab operations resulting in minimization of manufacturing faults
• Received the best Manager Award in May 2011
• Provided extensive training to seven new inductees regarding Fab specifications
Burlington Coat Factory, Boynton Beach, FL | October 2011 – Present
• Oversee the functioning and operation of open plant facility and related equipment
• Coordinate with engineering and design team for productivity enhancement
• Ensure timely stocking of material
• Drive sales via maintenance of fruitful potential customer relations
NIKE, Boynton Beach, FL | March 2010 – September 2011
• Supervised and monitored the factory automation service cell
• Performed cashier duties, processed transactions while receiving and delivering scheduled shipments
• Coordinated with the factory staff and prepared notes for worker’s shift timings
The City University, Neenah, WI | 2008
Bachelor of Business Administration
• Familiar with information integrated manufacturing systems
• In depth understanding of inventory keeping techniques
• Exceptional third party vendor negotiation skills