The resume summary allows the jobseeker to detail his background in a few sentences. A resume summary works best when you have experience in a certain area and you are ready to show it!
The fact that most experienced individuals choose the resume summary to make an impact, is probably due to the fact that they have much to write. If you have just entered the job market, it is alright to use a resume objective as you will have little to say due to a lack of experience.
Here is an amalgamation of resume summaries for people working in factories (workers, supervisors, and managers):
5 Professional Summary Statements for a Factory Manager Resume
1. Results-driven Factory Supervisor with 7 years of proven track record of supervising 50+ plant personnel in different shifts. Highly skilled in monitoring the performance of factory processes, maintaining and improving equipment, adjusting capacities, and effectively reporting on performance measures.
2. Hardworking and committed Factory Manager with over 5 years of dedicated experience in operating plant machinery by carefully calibrating and maintaining it on a regular basis. Exceptionally talented in identifying process problems and troubleshooting them efficiently to ensure minimum downtime. A dependable individual who is focused on workplace safety and maintaining great attendance and punctuality. Able to work long hours.
3. Self-motivated and dedicated Factory Manager who has a deep familiarity with operating factory machinery in a safe manner and in compliance with workplace safety standards. Demonstrated expertise in product preparation, production line handling, and warehousing activities with a special focus on timeliness. Exceptional teamwork and problem-solving acumen.
4. Dedicated and experienced Factory Manager with exceptional skills in directing and supervising the development and implementation of quality assurance activities in all phases of production. Proven record of efficiently driving improvement and monitoring quality metrics within a factory setting. A detail-oriented professional who is recognized for his exceptional leadership qualities.
5. Goal-oriented Factory Process Manager, known for dedication to ensuring continuous improvements by facilitating processes effectively. Documented success in implementing operations management strategies on the factory floor and performing a wide variety of sequencing, planning, and scheduling tasks to support production flows.