Writing a conventional dispensary manager resume will not get you interviews.
In fact, it may have the opposite effect. It is important to focus on your knowledge of managing the day to day operations of a dispensary.
Experience in overseeing cashiers, dispensary agents, and customer coordinators also matters when writing a resume.
Precisely, your ability to schedule and train dispensary staff members will be needed.
Also, you will need to keep an eye out for what they do and provide leadership where required.
In addition, your resume should reflect your knowledge of reporting and documentation, as it relates to the dispensary that you are managing.
See also: Dispensary Manager Cover Letter
Dispensary Manager Resume Sample
6 Eat Street, Hot Springs, AR10971
Experienced dispensary manager, with a successful track record of coordinating and facilitating the dispensary’s operations., Professional ability to ensure the safety and satisfaction of customers and employees. Proficient in liaising with law enforcement agencies, local community, vendors.
– Transaction Facilitation
– Company Policies Implementation
– Customer Services
– POS System
– Sales Metrics Systems
– Feedback Soliciting
– Trends Identification
– Inventory Management
• Trained 7 teams of dispensary associates, as a result, contributed to team-building efforts
• Implemented a transaction facilitation system, which was considered 50% more effective than before
• Introduced a unique inventory management system, consequently, improved back-end – front-end liaison
• Singlehandedly managed the dispensary during a high customer turnout, and in the absence of additional help
Curaleaf, Hot Springs, AR | 2015-present
• Manage dispensary items on display and in inventory
• Ensure zero inventory shrinkage or misconduct
• Perform store open and close tasks
• Fulfil orders post checking prescriptions
• Reconcile cash on a daily basis
• Maintain appropriate inventory levels and stock order points
• Follow processes to ensure accuracy and safety
• Manage dispensary staff scheduling and customer liaison
• Delegate tasks to cashiers, dispensary technicians, and coordinators
• Create and maintain professional relationships with vendors and suppliers
• Maintain accurate records of dispensary accounts, sales, and deliveries
Herbology, Hot Springs, AR | 2010-2015
• Accepted prescriptions and checked them for accuracy and completeness
• Recorded medical histories while maintaining confidentiality
• Checked medicines against prescriptions before handing them out
• Operate POS systems to process cash and credit card transactions
• Counted medicines in stock, and provided low-stock information to managers
High School Diploma
Hot Springs High School, Hot Springs, AR – 2009