A resume for a community manager position needs to show his or her skills.
In fact, it should be full of information regarding the individual’s knowledge of social media campaigns, and how to run them.
Writing a resume for a community manager position will first require you to gather information on your skills and experience.
Once you have this, you will need a good format to place it in.
Typically, your resume should highlight your knowledge of business development through social media platforms.
Also, your skills and experience need to be highlighted in terms of communication and public relations.
Here is a resume sample for a community manager position:
Community Manager Resume Sample
554 Rock Road, Mobile, AL55210
Community manager with 7+ years of experience in setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns. Highly skilled in managing communications. Demonstrated expertise in incorporating online tools to create relationships, and build brands.
• Implemented 2 social media campaigns, as a result, increased customer base by 55%.
• Introduced the concept of business development through technology, hence, increased the company’s presence by 65%.
• Devised a unique communications system, thereby, reached over twenty thousand potential clients in one go.
• Trained 54 communications and marketing employees in strategy building and brand advocacy.
|Content Creation||Communications||Social Media Marketing|
|Event Management||Customer Liaison||Analytics|
|Business Development||Brand Advocacy||Strategy Building|
|Calendar Maintenance||Success Monitoring||Idea Generation|
Ninety Nine Inc., Mobile, AL | 6/2010 – Present
• Drive communications through the generation of new ideas.
• Work with social media managers to develop text, audio, and video content.
• Maintain content calendar in order to ensure that content is regular and relevant.
• Write engaging copy for different social media platforms.
• Engage with fans and followers in order to build community relationships.
• Monitor success of social media campaigns.
• Organize special events to advocate brands.
• Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers.
• Monitor comments and queries, and provide required feedback.
Social Media Officer
Tether Corporation, Mobile, AL| 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Performed research in order to determine audience preferences.
• Designed and implemented social media strategies.
• Generated engaging content for social media platforms.
• Monitored SEO traffic.
• Collaborated with internal teams, such as marketing, sales, and customer services.
• Oversaw social media accounts, for example, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Major: Social Media
Alabama State University, Mobile, AL – 2009