Usually working in the hospitality industry, assistant front office managers provide tier one services to visitors and clients. They work on the front desk by providing information regarding the establishment’s services, cost information and manage logistics for guests. They are also required to assist in conflict management and guests’ problem resolution.
There aren’t many qualifications required to work as an assistant front office manager, but the ability to provide customer services exceptionally is a prerequisite.
The following resume sample can be customized to your particulars and used for applying for a job as an Assistant Front Office Manager.
Assistant Front Office Manager Resume Sample
73 Swett Road, Danville, VT 30192
Assistant Front Office Manager – Hospitality
Highly skilled assistant front office manager with eights years of working experience in the hospitality industry. In depth knowledge of maintaining high standards for overseeing front desk operations. Hands on experience in evaluating guest satisfaction levels and working toward continuous support.
• True desire to satisfy the needs of others
• Excellent customer service skills
• Refined written and oral communication skills
• High level of IT proficiency
• Strong leadership qualities
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Flexibility and ability to work on own directive
Hyatt, Danville, VT 2013-present
Assistant Front Office Manager
• Greet guests as they arrive and provide them with information needed
• Assist in the registration procedures
• Provide information regarding the hotel’s services and policies
• Assist in overseeing front desk operators
• Train personnel in customer services as and when required
• Provide resolutions to conflicts and guests’ problems
Hyatt, Danville, VT 2009-2013
Front Desk Representative
• Took phone calls to provide information
• Managed registration procedures by ensuring all documentation and information are complete on forms
• Provide room occupancy rates and related information
• Assist in resolution of conflicts by giving prudent data
High School Diploma
Danville Beach High School, Danville, VT – 2007