Creating a link between the prospective company’s immediate needs and your qualifications is very important when writing a cover letter for an administrative aide position.
Pay special attention to your key skills and abilities.
In your Administrative Aide cover letter, focus on the following points:
• Who you are
• What have you done in your past
• What could you deliver to the prospective company using your experiences and skills
• What are your relevant accomplishments
The following sample cover letter will help you in this regard.
See also: Administrative Aide Resume
Administrative Aide Cover Letter Sample
2563 New Street
Las Vegas, NV
November 1, 2019
Mr. Vick Martin
Manager Human Resources
73 Grapevine Road
Las Vegas, NV 26353
Dear Mr. Martin:
As a passionate administration professional who has a track record of decreasing operational costs and increasing the overall efficiency of the office, I would like to be considered for an Administrative Aide position at Greensburg.
As you will note from the enclose resume, I am well-versed in coordinating administrative processes across departments to ensure smooth functioning. The following are some highlights of my relevant achievements:
• Reduced fixed costs by 45% through implementation of alternative energy solutions
• Led promotions and training programs that resulted in a 44% increase in market share
• Improved relationships between teams of two companies, post-merger, by the implementation of best practices
The depth of my expertise lies in executive support and record-keeping. Utilizing my record of performance and trustworthiness, I would be able to produce the best results immediately.
As an enthusiastic administrative professional, I’d like to meet with you in order to discuss my clerical acumen in detail. I will contact you after one week to see if it is feasible to arrange an interview. If your needs are immediate, I can be reached at (000) 333-0210.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to meeting with you soon.