Client service managers work in a number of environments where they are required to service client’s accounts in order to ensure total satisfaction at all times.
They are required to devise and implement strategic plans that will ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Client service managers also train and deploy teams of client service professionals to manage clients in terms of services and assistance.
This position requires an individual to possess a degree in business and some experience working with clients. The following resume will assist you in applying for a job of your dreams!
Client Services Manager Resume Example
447 Newpark Drive, Tomball, TX 88494
(999) 999-9999 | [Email]
A strategically minded individual with over seven years of experience working as a client service manager. Proficient in managing clients’ accounts and ensuring total satisfaction at all times. Conversant with strategic planning and implementing of core customer service plans.
• Increased customer base by 35% within the first quarter of working as a client service manager.
• Promoted from customer service representative to client service manager within one year of outstanding client service performance.
• Excellent client orientation
• Ability to work well under stress
• Strong conflict management acumen
• Technically savvy
• Exceptional communication skills
YODLE, Tomball, TX | Mar 2008 – Present
Client Service Manager
• Develop sales plans and train personnel to carry out these plans
• Maintain sound and meaningful client relations
• Serve as a primary contact for all clients
• Ensure provision of excellent client services at all times
• Manage core training programs and their execution
• Handle conflict and recommend solutions
ABC COMPANY, Tomball, TX | Feb 2006 – Mar 2008
Client Services Representative
• Acted as first tier contact for clients
• Managed clients’ accounts in terms of sales and services
• Provided information to new clients and managed existing clients’ service requests
• Solicited clients through a variety of mediums
• Assisted in problem resolution and conflict management
TEXAS STATE UNIVERSITY, Houston, TX – 2006
Bachelor of Business Administration