When applying for a job as a medical office LPN, it is important to write a cover letter.
A cover letter allows you to outline your interest in the position and explain to the employer how you would benefit them in the role.
How to Write a Perfect Cover Letter for Medical Office LPN Position?
The following 5 tips will help you write a perfect cover letter for the medical office nurse position:
- Show the prospective employer that you’ve done extensive research on their values and mission.
- Emphasize your solid grasp of practical nursing.
- Show that you know about the needs of the employer.
- Customize your letter as per the job description provided by the employer.
The following sample cover letter for the medical office LPN Resume will assist you to make your own cover letter.
Sample Cover Letter for Medical Office LPN Position
Fort McMurry, AB
☏ (009) 254-5212
✉ [email protected]
June 23, 2023
Ms. Anita Johnson
Alberta Regional Medical Center
211 Ada Avenue
Edmonton, AB F4V 7W1
Dear Ms. Johnson:
I was excited to learn that Alberta Regional Medical Center is seeking the services of a licensed practical nurse. With my LPN license, BLS certification, and 5 years of recent nursing experience, I am convinced that I can become an asset to your team.
As can be seen on the attached resume, I am exceptionally competent at:
- Taking and recording vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration
- Providing exceptional care according to each patient’s needs
- Interviewing patients and obtaining their medical history
- Observing patients’ health, and reviewing medical charts
- Accompanies patients to their rooms
- Providing assistance to doctors and RNs in patient exams and procedures
- Performing EKG, venipuncture, phlebotomy, PFT, and Doppler
- Preparing specimens for lab
- Administering medications and providing wound care
- Administering injections and enemas
- Educating patients and families
Throughout my career, I have maintained the highest performance standards in the nursing profession. I am known for providing exceptional assistance to physicians in patient care duties following healthcare standards and regulations. Additionally, I am able to work in both team-oriented and self-directed environments.
As a passionate Medical Office LPN, I am eager to contribute to Alberta Regional Medical Center and look forward to meeting with you in order to discuss my competencies and qualifications in detail. I will call you next week to follow up and can be reached at (000) 888-9656 in the meantime.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.