How to Write a Medical Office LPN Cover Letter?
- Show the prospective healthcare organization that you’ve done extensive research on their values and mission.
- Emphasize your solid grasp on practical nursing.
- Show that you know about their nursing needs.
- Customize your letter as per the employer’s requirements.
- Carefully read the LPN job description before composing the letter.
The following sample cover letter for medical office LPN Resume will assist you to make your own cover letter.
Sample Cover Letter for Medical Office LPN Resume
333 Example Lane, Fort McMurry, AB D8F 3V9
☏ (009) 254-5212
April 12, 2020
Ms. Anita Johnson
Alberta Regional Medical Center
211 Ada Avenue
Edmonton, AB F4V 7W1
Dear Ms. Johnson:
Are you are seeking a motivated Medical Office LPN for Alberta Regional Medical Center who is:
- A graduate of an Alberta province-approved program of practical nursing
- Current Alberta license holder as an LPN
- First Aid and CPR Certified
If yes, then I am your candidate.
As can be seen on the attached resume, I am exceptionally competent at providing assistance patient exams and procedures, collecting vitals, managing complaints, assessing pain area, and obtaining medical histories. Likewise, I am well versed in completing documentation and participating in patient/family education.
In fact, I have been known for providing exceptional assistance to physicians in patient care duties following healthcare standards and regulations.
Throughout my career, I have maintained the highest performance standards of the nursing profession. Additionally, I am able to work in both team-oriented and self-directed environments.
As a passionate Medical Office LPN, I am eager to work for Alberta Regional Medical Center and look forward to meeting with you in order to discuss my competencies and qualifications in detail. I will call you next week to follow-up and can be reached at (000) 888-9656 in the meantime.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.