How to Write a Perfect Resume for an IT Assistant Job?
- Before writing your resume, refer to the job description provided by the employer.
- Write your qualifications, accomplishments, and experiences in relation to the needs of the employer.
- Choose a readable and simple resume format.
- Exclude any irrelevant information.
- Send an IT Assistant Cover Letter along with your resume and other job application documents.
Here is a great sample resume for IT Assistant position.
IT Assistant Resume Example
821 Yale Street
Boston, MA 54002
robert @ email . com
“I am eager to provide active first-line support to computer users.”
Resourceful IT assistant with extensive experience in help desk support, interface management, and network administration. Particularly skilled in troubleshooting windows and web-based technical malfunctions. Track record of providing maintenance services to computer and mobile devices. Well-versed in identifying requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware, and supporting the Helpdesk.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Networking: LAN/WAN, Java Script, Windows
Languages: IP Ext. Servers, PHP, Linux
Operating Systems: Wi-Fi/ Routing, HTML/ CSS, WMS/ERP
GMC University, Boston, MA
Sep 2015 – Present
• Provide IT support to GMC employees.
• Troubleshoot OS or networking issues efficiently.
• Recovered systems from a malware attack and installed appropriate antimalware.
• Repaired hardware USB terminals on master System saving the cost and trouble of replacement.
• Developed a user/ employee/ student interface for the University as per instructions.
• Monitored the social media communities and offered online help to students and members regarding IT troubleshooting.
CUNY solutions, Boston, MA
Jul 2013 – Sep 2015
• Assisted in the daily operation of computer systems.
• Conducted follow-up action on customer queries and carry out recovery activities for the restoration of normal operations.
• Set up local LAN independently on a network of 8 PCs with varied external IP servers.
• Recovered a client’s important data by application of remarkable data recovery strategies which was highly commended by the client and admin.
A.S. Computer Science
Boston University of Technology, Boston, MA | 2009
• Troubleshooting hardware, software, and malware issues
• Knowledge of PCs, POS terminals, and printers
• MS Office Applications
• OS Scripting