Getting your resume right is the first step towards a successful job hunt.
The parameters for an impressive resume keep evolving with changes in the industry and overall job market requirements.
Information Architect Resume Writing Tips
• Do not use dense blocks of text to showcase your qualifications or achievements. Instead, keep your document light and stick to short bullet points.
• Decide which email ID and phone number you want the employer to contact you on and include only one.
• Format your achievements in results-cause sequence. Begin by stating the quantified results.
• Leave some white space smartly where you need to draw the employer’s attention. Make your resume easy to read and scan.
Below is an Information Architect resume sample for further guidance.
See also: Information Architect Cover Letter
Information Architect Resume Sample
2110 Silver Lane, Herndon, VA 2074
tasha @ email . com
Result-oriented, self-reliant professional with a track record of delivering the best website infrastructure support in the region. Known for interactive project coordination style; exceptional analytical skills with remarkable ability to take an ordinary project to the extraordinary level through execution of customized data processing models.
• Proficient in all areas of data information architecture including ingestion, modeling, and storage of structured and semi-structured data.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and monitor data flow
• Competent in RDBMS oriental columnar as well as vertical data models
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Prototype Authentication
– Usability Testing
– Project Integration
– Layout Navigation
– Content Prioritization
– Data Underwriting
– Meta Data Schemas
– Dashboard Quality
– ICS and PTL
– Taxonomy Refinement
– Data Integration
• Pioneered 5 projects involving implementation of linear data models for development and integration of business data.
• Augmented client satisfaction by 70% through demonstration of matchless data processing model development skills.
• Enhanced the assortment system and helped clients in achieving 100% of their defined and communicated taxonomy related data goals.
Senior Information Architect
ETOUCH, Herndon, VA | 7/2011-Present
• Lead the architectural team in developing content and security models
• Systematize projects by the execution of browse frame structure research, usability testing, and customized modeling.
• Ensure the establishment of data governance and implementation of infrastructure standards
Junior Information Architect
IBM, Herndon, VA | 3/2008-6/2011
• Developed cross-functional views of business data and made these available to the whole enterprise.
• Assisted in the creation and validation of user scenarios and data processing models
• Conducted usability testing on all new applications and established accurate trajectories
B.S., Information Technology
AFS INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTURE, Herndon, VA – 2008
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL STRENGTHS
• Database Management tools: Oracle, SQL, Access
• Second and third generation Languages: IBM, PASCAL and VAXMACRO