A Junior Architect works under the lead Architect. This position starts off by supervising a building project such as establishing budgets and assessing the needs of the building.
On a higher level, a junior architect directly deals with preparing tender documents for contracts, managing project, controlling it from start to finish and regular site visits to check on progress.
A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture coupled with some professional experience as a Junior Architect.
4665 Chao Heights | New York, NY 67666 | (000) 767-8809 | E-mail
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with 5+ years’ experience as a Junior Architect. Consistent and prosperous background in ensuring that the given project is running on time and according to the budget. Track record of efficiently resolving problems and issues that may arise during construction. Substantial knowledge of structural, mechanical and electrical engineering relating to building costs, methods and techniques of CAD design, architecture and architectural principles and techniques. Familiar with various types of building materials and construction methods.
• AUTOCAD, REVIT, Rhino and Microstation
• Adobe Creative Suite
• MS Office
Mantis Architecture and Design – Dulles, VA [12/2014 – Present]
• Perform a variety of conventional architectural assignments by applying architectural design standards, practices, and techniques plus, efficiently applied and utilized standard architectural design procedures and standard architectural techniques.
• Use multiple design software packages for preparation of architectural drawings including 3D modeling
• Coordinate with several project teams for making special architectural plans
• Generate estimates by accurate cost analysis using project specifications
• Assist seniors with coordinating bidding processes
• Assist in the preparation of record drawings on completion of construction
• Review all external project proposals and documents including drawings and material recommendations and tentative budgets
• Developed and coordinated development of detailed working drawings
• Carlton Canton Community Parking Garage #12, $4M, 6-month project
• Prepared scale drawing of details required for contract drawing as well as design development drawings
MGM Resorts International – Las Vegas, NV [11/2013 – 12/2014]
• Executed, developed and contributed to project tasks, construction administration and quality control with less or no supervision at all
• Worked on development of all phases of the assigned projects from creating the concept drawing and presentations to the preparation of construction documents and sometimes site administration
• Planned, oversaw and coordinated development of project construction documentation Performed multiple projects in tandem with a focus on construction documents
• Managed less complicated projects with minimum guidance and concentrated more on complex projects
• Revised project sketches, drawings, and components samples
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture Design – 2012
School of Architecture, Tallahassee University, Las Vegas, NV
Last updated on