Management trainees are employed in novice programs within companies that provide them with insight into the company’s core work.
They are trained to manage the overall operations of an office. They prepare budgets for training needs and are responsible for imparting training to new employees.
Here is a resume example of a management trainee resume that you can customize in order to apply for your dream job!
Sample Resume for Management Trainee Position
635 Ironworks Road
Winchester, KY 44322
Seeking a position as a Management Trainee with Nestle. Eager to utilize business education and skills in the customer service and administrative arena.
Bachelor of Business Administration
St. Mary College, Winchester, KY | May 2021
Add-On Certification: Banking and Finance
QUALIFICATIONS AND STRENGTHS
• Over three months of hands-on internship experience
• Highly skilled in assisting office operations and equipment upgrades
• Hands-on experience in building customer service and loyalty
• In-depth knowledge of building teammate capability and retention
• Proficient in developing new goals and objectives
• Computer: MS Office Suite, MS Access, and MS Project
• Demonstrated excellent business and training acumen by providing both company-specific and product-specific training to new employees.
• Led a team of highly innovative thinkers to employ their skills in marketing the company’s services on an extensive level.
MPW Corp. – Winchester, KY
April 2021 – Mar 2022
• Worked with managers to chart out training programs
• Assisted in setting up policies and evaluating work output
• Built productive relationships at all levels within the company
• Imparted training procedures to familiarize employees
• Developed a thorough understanding of safety procedures
• Managed accounting and finance operations as an assistantship
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Proven ability to interact with a diverse set of people