Management trainees are employed in novice programs within companies that provide them with insight into the company’s core work.
They are trained to manage the overall operations of an office. They prepare budgets for training needs and are responsible for imparting training to new employees.
Here is a resume example of a management trainee resume that you can customize in order to apply for your dream job!
Management Trainee Resume Example
635 Ironworks Road, Winchester, KY 44322
(000) 940-9119, Email
Seeking a position as a Management Trainee with Nestle utilizing business education and skills in a customer service and administrative arena.
ST. MARY’S COLLEGE, Winchester, KY | May 2017
Bachelor of Business Administration
Add-On Certification: Banking and Finance
QUALIFICATIONS AND STRENGTHS
• Over three months of hands-on internship experience
• Highly skilled in assisting office operations and equipment upgrades
• Hands on experience in building customer service and loyalty
• In-depth knowledge of building teammate capability and retention
• Proficient in developing new goals and objectives
• Computer: MS Office Suite, MS Access, and MS Project
• Demonstrated excellent business and training acumen by providing both company specific and product specific training to new employees
• Led a team of highly innovative thinkers to employ their skills in marketing the company’s services on an extensive level
April 2015 – July 2015
Intern | MPW Corp. – Winchester, KY
• Worked with managers to chart out training programs
• Assisted in setting up policies and evaluate work output
• Built productive relationships at all levels within the company
• Imparted training procedures to familiarize employees
• Developed thorough understanding of safety procedures
• Managed accounting and finance operations as an assistantship
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Proven ability to interact with a diverse set of people