If you haven’t been putting the skills section in your resume for Corporate Recruiter position, you have to think once more.
Lack of a skills section in a resume leads to hiring managers believing that you have no skills to boast. And that cannot be true.
Everyone has some skills that make them a right person to hire at a job. If you focus on providing hiring managers with information on what your capabilities are, you are very likely to get that job that you have your heart set on.
Your skills define who you are on many levels, making it possible for prospective employers to see you in a light that you want them to see you in. The skills section tells a hiring manager that you are ready and capable of handling the many difficult tasks that may be assigned to you, and how well you can communicate with people in the organization.
So basically, there are two sides to this – work-related skills, and natural ones. And you have to make sure that you provide information on both, explicitly concentrating on how well your abilities align with requirements that the hiring manager has outlined. A good match between the two will serve to highlight you as a possible candidate for a job.
To see how skills statements are written, have a look at the following sample statements, for a corporate recruiter position:
Sample Skills for Corporate Recruiter Resume
• Exceptionally talented in conferring with department heads and HR personnel, to determine their specific requirements to fill out posts.
• Effectively able to develop and implement strategic initiatives to recruit diverse talent, across many departments.
• Well-versed in managing full cycle corporate recruitment process, aimed at meeting various staffing goals, across all levels.
• Demonstrated expertise in creating, developing, and implementing employment marketing strategies, aimed at attracting passive job seekers.
• Competent in working with hiring managers, and interview teams to ensure that job requirement and description are appropriately comprehended.
• Qualified to partner with hiring managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Deeply familiar with demonstrating multiple sourcing strategies and channels, including external networks, job boards, and internal referrals.
• Proven ability to provide recommendations to improve processes, and provide detailed information regarding market conditions.
• Solid track record of efficiently, and effectively screening resumes, interviewing and evaluating skill levels, and managing offer processes.
• Focused on efficiently maintaining data reports, and performance metrics on a regular basis.
• Highly experienced in assisting with induction and training activities, as part of the new employee program.