You may have written a perfect resume but if it doesn’t cover all grounds, it is far from perfect.
Writing a perfect resume for human resources assistant position comes with a lot of practice and research.
If each section of your resume boasts of your suitability for a job, the document is ready to be submitted.
Here is a sample to help you:
78 Tricia Street | Stow, OH 99630 | (000) 954-5140 | sylboon @ email . com
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSOCIATE
Top-performing Human Resource Associate with extensive experience in open enrollment, new-hire orientation, relationship management and personnel files maintenance. Effectively able to sustain HR related systems including ATS, HRIS, performance management and benefits. Processes new hires according to internal procedures, while ensuring compliance with established policies.
Values respectful and cooperative working relationships with all levels of staff. Excels in a fast paced and busy office environment. A self-starter who has a practical approach and deem that a team can accomplish more.
|✓ Personnel Support||✓ Staff Scheduling||✓ Reports Preparation|
|✓ Payroll Operations||✓ Training and Induction||✓ Records Handling|
|✓ New Hires Orientation||✓ HR Systems Maintenance||✓ Data Collection|
|✓ Records Management||✓ Background Verification||✓ Benefits Administration|
|✓ HR projects Assisting||✓ Job Description Creation||✓ Performance Reviews|
• Saved the company from imminent theft by thoroughly checking a prospective employee’s background, and identifying him as a convicted felon, known for corporate fraud.
• Trained and inducted 12 groups of employees for different hierarchy levels, over a period of 3 years.
• Successfully managed payroll operations for 3 departments (for 4 months) in the absence of the accounting specialist.
• Introduced a novel HR records management system, replacing the old inefficient one.
Mediacom Communications, Stow, OH | 2011 – Present
Human Resources Associate
• Conduct contract signing activities for new employees, coordinating expectations, requirements and basic benefits
• Track employee evaluation processes and ensure that all evaluations are received in a timely manner
• Respond to employees’ questions regarding policies and procedures and refer to HR specialists if required
• Provide assistance with special projects such as HR events, benefits open enrollment and employee communications
• Schedule interviews, perform follow-ups and handle reference checks and personnel changes
• Maintain and process documentation and records for the human resource department
• Perform initial interview of candidates and provide induction and orientation support to new hires
• Resolve conflicts and develop programs that increase employee retention
ICI Services Corporation, Stow, OH | 2006 – 2011
Human Resources Assistant
• Responded to inquiries regarding HR policies and protocols over the telephone, in person and through email
• Scheduled interviews with shortlisted candidates and sent out reminders for interview dates
• Greeted candidates and ensured that they were properly seated, and given first information forms
• Assisted candidates in filling out forms and provided them with detailed information on the interview process
• Created and maintained files and records of employees and ensured that they were timely updated
Ohio State University, Stow, OH | 2009
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Human Resources Management
• Word and Excel
• MS Access
Last updated on