The Banquet Houseperson resume is used to describe what you can accomplish professionally in a manner that also illustrates what you have done in the past.
How to Write a Professional Resume for Banquet Houseperson Job?
Your Banquet Houseperson resume must clearly and concisely present your qualifications to get a hiring manager interested in meeting you.
For a Banquet Houseman or Houseperson job application, focus your resume on your skills, experience, and training that make you eligible for that Banquet position.
The following sample resume for Banquet Houseperson is designed to assist you in your resume writing process.
Related: Banquet Houseperson Cover Letter
Banquet Houseperson / Houseman Resume Sample
85 Example Street, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 25336
Bringing exceptional cleaning and general maintenance skills to provide prompt and courteous service to the customers.
• Over five years of experience in customer service and hospitality field
• Current food handler’s card
• Able to read, write and speak English
• Possess a valid work permit of the USA
• Current driver’s license
• Proven ability to welcome and farewell all guests
• Hands-on experience in arranging buffets and banquet meetings
• Track record of working well under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
• Highly skilled in cleaning and maintaining the banquet, conferences, and meeting areas
• In-depth knowledge of different cleaning methods and chemicals
Banquet Houseperson | 2012 – Present
City Hotel – Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
• Maintain a clean and tidy resort area
• Provide common resort information for guests
• Resolve guest issues quickly and with great care and effectiveness
• Maintain the sanitation of banquet storage rooms
Banquet Houseman | 2011 – 2012
Destination Hotels, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
• Arranged buffets, stages, and podiums
• Prepared all banquet space before events
• Attended proper resort, division, and department meetings
High School Diploma
Sao Paulo High School, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
• Highly detailed orientated
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor