Electrician Helpers assist lead electricians in the installation, repairs, and cost of electric operations.
While they are not as skilled as the lead electricians, but they have sufficient skills to help the Electricians execute their duties.
They provide support physically and hold tools and materials for the duration of operations in addition to preparing and cleaning the working area.
In order to perform their tasks, they should have sufficient knowledge in circuits, mathematics, voltages, and have skills in logic and reasoning.
If you are thinking to apply for a job as an electrician helper, then you will need to write a resume.
A well-written resume, along with an attractive cover letter for Electrician Helper, will help you get a new job successfully.
Talk a look at the following sample of Electrician Helper Resume to get ideas on how to make your resume.
Sample Resume for Electrician Helper Position
35 8th Street, Houston, TX 54147
Planning | Installation | Testing | Repair | Maintenance
Accomplished Electrician Helper with 6+ years’ broad experience in electric circuits and wires, enthusiastic to get employment at ABC Company where I can use my strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. Can-do attitude.
• Expert in design techniques, tools, and principles used in the production of accurate technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Well versed in arithmetic, calculus, statistics, algebra, geometry, and their applications.
• Track record of providing exceptional customer service.
• Experienced in handling electronic materials, methods, and the equipment involved in the building or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
• Able to use machines and tools, together with their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Electrical fixtures/appliances
• Control Systems
San Francisco Power Company, Houston, TX
• Examine electrical units for loose connections and faulty insulation.
• Make connections tighter using hand tools
• Strip insulation from wire ends, using wire stripping pliers
• Fasten cables to terminals for later soldering
• Disassemble faulty electrical equipment, change flawed or damaged parts, and adjust equipment, using hand tools
• Carry tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site physically
• Thread medium ends, attach couplings, and put together and secure medium support brackets
ABC Company, Houston, TX
• Drilled holes and dragged/drove wiring throughout openings
• Found short circuits in installation with the test meter
• Determined, cut, and turned wire and conduit
• Preserved tools while keeping parts and supplies in order
• Determined reasons for the operating mistake
• Installed equipment, machinery, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
High School Diploma
Houston High School, Houston, TX
• Excellent communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Problem identification and solving
• Customer service