It is important to consider writing an objective on your resume – the opening of any document usually decides its future, which is why it is important for it to “open” in an impressive manner.
But resume objectives can easily go the wrong way. If you end up writing an objective that is not much to write home about, your plan to impress a hiring manager is likely to backfire.
Do your research properly before you write an objective statement for patient escort resume. This statement is not complicated to write, but it does need due diligence in writing it. When you start writing your resume, your main concentration should be on how it is structured. Anyone can write a three line introductory paragraph to mark the beginning of a resume but it takes some effort to make this paragraph count for something in the eyes of a prospective employer. What you write in an objective is what will decide if you will be considered for the position or not.
It is true that many people do not bother beginning their resumes with objectives but still get interview opportunities. However, the chances of you being asked to come in for an interview increase much if your resume is right on track – a feat that resume objectives help with. Some sample resume objectives for the position of a patient escort are provided below for reference purposes:
• Top-performing Patient Escort seeking a position at United Health Services. Offers over 4 years of experience in transporting patients between units and departments in busy healthcare settings. Safely transports patients while maintaining their dignity, and physical and emotional wellbeing.
• Seeking a position as a Patient Escort at Viva Health System utilizing expertise in assisting patients onto wheelchairs and portable beds to ensure that there are transported to surgical or procedure rooms as instructed.
• Desire a Patient Escort position with Allied Healthcare Facilities using ability to provide smooth transport services while ensuring patients safety and integrity.
• To work for Sava Healthcare as a Patient Escort. Track record of success assisting nursing staff in creating, maintaining and providing a safe environment to patients scheduled for physical transports. Ensures that all paperwork and records are in order for all patients requiring transports between units and departments.
• To obtain a Patient Escort position with Ohio Health employing adeptness at transporting newly admitted patients to assigned rooms, delivering clinical records and admission forms to nursing units, and handling and maintaining patient transport equipment on a regular basis.
Last updated on