A private security guard’s work is difficult. Hence, the resume he or she writes has to show that one is capable of handling it.
For a security guard position, your resume should highlight the information exactly what makes you an excellent person to hire.
Have a look at the following resume sample to determine what you can write in yours when building a private security guard resume:
Private Security Guard Resume Example
6003 Deal Road
Auburn, AL 27763
PRIVATE SECURITY GUARD
Physically strong Security Guard with 12 years of solid track record of providing security to individuals and properties. Able to observe signs of crime, and intervene immediately, in order to ensure constant security.
• Inspection • Patrolling
• Personal Security • Reporting
• Incident Intervention • Alarms Setting
• Disturbance Investigation • Entrance Monitoring
• Emergency Handling • Violations Handling
• Violator Apprehending • Detection Devices
Private Security Guard
Guards Galore, Auburn, AL
May 2015 – Present
• Engage clients in conversation in order to determine their personal security needs.
• Monitor entrance and egress points in clients’ homes or offices.
• Patrol in and around homes and offices to determine possible threats.
• Provide clients with heads-up on how to handle adverse situations.
• Investigate disturbances.
• Operate detecting devices such as screening equipment to determine threats.
• Accompany clients to events and appointments.
• Keep a lookout for problems such as suspicious individuals and circumstances.
• Create and submit reports of criminal incidents.
• Identified a potential loophole in the security system.
• Implemented a new monitoring system.
• Saved a client from possible harm, by recognizing signs of an attack, and leading her to safety.
Tether Corporation, Auburn, AL
Jan 2011- May 2015
• Checked alarm systems in order to ensure good working order.
• Contacted authorities, such as the fire department or hospitals in cases of emergencies.
• Patrolled assigned areas.
• Intervened in suspicious activities, for example, threats of graffiti or theft.
• Prevented unauthorized entrance to assigned areas.
Graduated in 2010
St. Peter’s High School, Auburn AL