Front desk coordinators are faces of the organizations; they are the initial contact for customers and visitors and thus need to be absolutely customer oriented. There is much on a front desk coordinator’s plate as they are ultimately responsible for ensuring customer retention.
A front desk coordinator’s resume needs to be reflective of his customer service insight. When this information is evident on a resume, it is easy for an employer to decide on calling a candidate for an interview.
Front desk coordinators are expected to be proficient in a number of activities including telephone handling, appointment scheduling and accounts support. The following resume sample will provide you with an idea on how to write your own for this position.
Front Desk Coordinator Resume Sample
78 Cross Road ♦ Knoxville, AR 52800
(999) 999-9999 ♦ Jennifer.121 @ email . com
Front Desk Coordinator
Reliable and hardworking professional with 12 years’ experience in performing tier-one duties. Possess practical approach and perseverance to ensure excellence in customer services. Excellent communication skills along with a proven ability to manage project completion in a time-efficient manner.
• Focused on providing on-time and accurate departmental support
• Effective communication skills centered on providing entry-point services
• Well organized and highly motivated on career advancement
• Knowledge of implementing customer loyalty programs
• Managed a customer service project spanning 2 years in 2 countries
• Reined in a roller coaster project aimed at developing core customer services policies
• Identified core weaknesses of the front desk and employed corrective measures
• Trained seven employees as front desk officers
Front Desk Coordinator | Robert Half Inc, Knoxville, AR | Mar 2009 – Present
• Greet customers in a hospitable manner
• Direct customers and visitors to their required department or person
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Answer and route incoming calls
• Confirm appointments by making telephone calls and sending emails
• Respond to customers’ inquiries and resolve problems
• Type various types of correspondence and assist customers in filling out forms
• Handle sensitive information through appropriate filing and record keeping
• Provide assistance in ordering and maintaining office supplies
Front Desk Officer | ABC Company, Austin, TX | Jan 2001 – Mar 2009
• Greeted customers and visitors as they arrive
• Provided customers with information on services and products
• Directed and escorted customers to the right personnel
• Handled telephone calls and relayed messages
• Maintained control of front office supplies inventory
High School Diploma – Austin High School – 2005