Thinking of whether or not to include a cover letter in your route driver job application set?
Well, the answer is a definite yes!
Cover letters form an integral part of all route driver’s resumes or job applications these days.
It is basically a letter of introduction, serving the purpose of creating relevance among the candidate’s profile and the target job.
Related: Route Driver Resume Sample
Route Driver Cover Letter Sample
899 William’s Avenue
Palatine, IL 83442
April 6, 2022
Ms. Hannah Gilford
92 Eve Line Sq
Palatine, IL 83442
Dear Ms. Gilford:
Are you seeking a competent, dedicated, and trustworthy route driver?
Does your firm need a seasoned driver with exceptional customer care skills?
Do you require a professional who values the importance of time?
If yes, then my enclosed resume will definitely interest you. My professional profile remarkably renders me an ideal candidate for the position.
Some of my qualifications include:
- CDL driver’s license with a clean driving, criminal and medical record.
- Track record of providing high-quality customer service
- Talented in communicating customer complaints and issues immediately to the manager.
- Well practiced in maintaining the company merchandise delivery log registers and filling in all supply inventories timely.
- In-depth knowledge of DOT, and highway traffic regulations applied to carriage and delivery of merchandise.
- Skilled in packing goods safely, loading and unloading the same in a safe and secure manner using various equipment.
- Well practiced in precautionary maintenance of the vehicle’s engine.
Providing safe delivery of passengers and goods is my ultimate goal as a route driver.
Can we meet shortly to discuss this position in detail? I will call your office next week to schedule a mutually convenient interview date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.