The emphasis on opening paragraphs of part delivery driver cover letter is not over-highlighted. But once you are done with the opening, you need to keep your cover letter mojo alive by fleshing out the middle with paragraphs that strongly accentuate your belief in yourself and the strengths that you possess.
There is nothing to be shy about when highlighting your skills, competencies, experiences and achievements. Here are a few concepts that you can use in your cover letter:
• I am particularly well-qualified for your parts delivery driver position …
• For your convenience, I will keep this letter short and to the point …
• Your advertisement for a parts delivery driver strongly appeals to me because …
• My successful background demonstrates skills in …
• As we have discussed earlier …
• I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss …
• What you have asked for and what I can deliver is on par with each other …
• I was born in a team environment …
These can be used as openers or in paragraphs in the middle, depending on what information you intend to portray. At least one of these will be perfect for your particular situation. Look through them again and see which one. For more ideas on how to write a cover letter, here is a sample:
55 2nd Street
Temple Terrace, FL 31020
Jer.ross @email . com
September 13, 2015
Ms. Amanda Hurley
Manager Human Resource
653 Gulf Street
Temple Terrace, FL 38474
Dear Ms. Hurley:
My successful background in driving delivery trucks demonstrates skills in providing safe, timely and correct parts deliveries to wholesale customers. As an individual who has spent 10 years in the parts delivery profession, I will be an immediate advantage to TranSource.
Delivery route planning, order pulling and delivering parts in a safe and time efficient manner is something that I have done every day during the last decade. Some of my achievements during this time include:
• Successfully delivered parts to 15 different customers in one working day – 14 within the city and 1 on an interstate route
• Created and implemented 20 training modules for newly hired delivery drivers to acquaint them with business specific work duties
• Decreased late deliveries by 80% by ensuring that all delivery drivers understand the use of mapping routes through the GPS
I would like to meet with you in person to discuss my qualifications in detail, for which I will call your office soon. You may reach me at (000) 747-8787 if you need to speak with me.
Thank you for your time and consideration.