Fire Dispatcher Cover Letter Writing Tips
Put some effort in creating a unique beginning of fire dispatcher cover letter.
The main body should contain information on how your profile is a good fit for their needs.
Keeping in view the limited time employers spend on each cover letter, it is advised to keep your cover letter below one page in length.
The closing must be brief, enthusiastic and action-oriented to leave a lasting impression on the employer.
The following sample will help you to make a great cover letter for fire dispatcher resume.
Fire Dispatcher Cover Letter Sample
877 Sandy Willows
Orange, CA 46333
jake . kevin @ email . com
May 19, 2019
Mr. George Harrison
Red Hawk Fire and Security
78 Autumns Ave
Orange, CA 46333
Dear Mr. Harrison:
Being a seasoned fire dispatcher working in the community sector for 6+ years, I believe my profile offers the right blend of fire dispatching competencies and public dealing skills demanded by the position.
In the capacity of a fire dispatcher, I offer Red Hawks the following qualifications:
• Well-versed with fire data input and related computer applications including automated dispatch systems, incident qualification records, and fire reporting systems.
• Competent at counseling callers regarding safety procedures to be followed as they wait for the rescue team.
• Remarkable map reading and location identification skills.
• Open to scheduling flexibility (work any shift, weekends and holidays)
• Able to accurately type 50 wpm.
• Excellent customer service skills.
My resume is enclosed for your perusal. I look forward to joining the dedicated team of Red Hawks and can’t wait to utilize my skills for the benefit of your organization. Please call me at (000) 988-5248 to communicate an interview date and time at your convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.