A landscape designer resume that is complete is a resume that is successful. Since resumes are amalgamations of job seekers’ skills, qualifications, educational background, and accomplishments, even one missing element can put a damper on how they are received. Below is a sample for you to look through:
Sample Resume for Landscape Designer Position
443 Fenwick Drive
Dallas, TX 18398
An aesthetically blessed nature lover with over 6 years of experience in creating landscape designs to meet the specific requirements of a diverse client population. Highly skilled in handling site analysis, and providing planting plans for residential and commercial projects.
• Demonstrated expertise in handling design processes from site inventory through conceptual design development.
• Qualified to prepare project estimates based on clients’ budgetary limitations.
• Works with installation crews to ensure total client satisfaction.
• Proven ability to review landscaping plans, and provide modifications and changes to them as necessary.
✓ Devised a foolproof way of handling large landscaping projects, considered highly successful by project managers.
✓ Simultaneously led 3 redesigning projects, bringing all of them to fruition within given timelines.
✓ Received accolades for creating the largest nature display at the Nature Walk Festival, held in 2016.
✓ Implemented a site analysis system, which took 55% less time than the one already in place.
Roger’s Gardens, Dallas, TX
4/2015 – Present
• Engage clients in conversation to determine their specific landscaping needs.
• Perform site analysis, to decipher different ways of performing landscaping activities on it.
• Provide clients with cost estimates, based on their budget limitations, and specific designs.
• Arrange for logistics to be handled properly for each landscaping project, by involving third-party agents.
• Create and develop landscaping plans according to clients’ specific requirements and instructions.
• Instruct workers on how to handle landscaping work and oversee their work on a constant basis.
• Provide renovation and redesigning advice to clients, aiming to make their projects aesthetically pleasing.
• Advise supervisors of problems and changes and suggest alternatives to preplanned activities.
The Mustard Seed, Dallas, TX
2/2009 – 4/2015
• Assisted landscaping architects in performing site analysis and taking notes.
• Performed initial client interviews to determine their specific landscaping design requirements.
• Provided support in creating and developing landscaping plans, in accordance with specified instructions.
• Ensured that all workplaces were kept safe for workers and visitors, by following set company rules.
• Created and presented cost estimates to supervisors for assigned projects, to obtain approvals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Design
Texas State University, Lott, TX
✓ Design Architecture
✓ Site Analysis
✓ Plan Development
✓ Project Oversight
✓ Regeneration Schemes
✓ Ecology Study
✓ Vendor Liaison
✓ Estimate Preparation