Just to put your mind at ease, no rule states that you cannot write an effective interior designer cover letter if you have no experience in hand.
When you apply for an entry-level interior designing job, you may be unsure of the employer’s needs.
In fact, the prospective employer wants you to be able to prove yourself as a good candidate for a position.
The best way to write a compelling cover letter is to relate your skills and knowledge to the job description provided by the employer.
The following cover letter sample will help you write an entry-level interior designer cover letter.
Sample Entry Level Interior Designer Cover Letter With No Experience
65 Green Street, NW
Wayland, NY 51417
October 21, 2021
Ms. Diane Ellis
9965 Charles Street
Wayland, NY 69874
Dear Ms. Ellis:
This letter is a strong expression of my enthusiasm to work for Wing Chest in the capacity of an Interior Designer. I have recently earned my bachelor’s degree in interior design. Owing to my excellent grades as well as creativity, I feel confident that you will find my work beyond satisfactory.
My following talents will help me contribute to your graphic design projects.
- Competent at designing and creating innovative concepts as per the client’s needs and budget.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize space, sketch designs and identify materials and furnishings.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, and 3D software.
- Well-versed in scheduling professional home and office consultations.
- Ability to produce budgets and calculate quantities.
- Special talent for managing multiple mandates, as well as prioritizing the scope of work.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work well individually as well as in a team.
My resume and a copy of my final year project are enclosed with this letter for your review. I will call you next week to schedule an interview date and time. Meanwhile, if you need to reach me, please feel free to contact me at (000) 214-4121.
Thank you for your time and consideration.