If you have been pitching the same resume in the job market, again and again, expecting a different result, there is little chance of your resume getting noticed now. In the modern era, only targeted resumes work!
For every position you apply for, it is the best practice to edit your resume according to the requirements of the employer.
If you are seeking the job of a dental office receptionist, you need to craft your resume in a manner that your most relevant skills and capabilities get highlighted the most. To make it catchier, relate your previous experiences to the prospective employer needs.
Here is a sample for guidance.
Dental Office Receptionist Resume Sample
2110 South Jackson Street, Seattle, WA 98144
(000) 111-2222, Email
DENTAL OFFICE RECEPTIONIST
Bringing exceptional front desk skills to ensure delivery of quality services to patients while promoting dental facility’s image.
Dedicated and energized Dental Front Office Receptionist with 11-plus-years hands-on experience in managing front desk operations, dental records, treatment plans, appointment scheduling and follow-up. Profound ability to explain treatment plans to the clients. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills in Spanish and English. Great knowledge of dental hygiene and basic ICT.
FRONT DESK SKILLS
• Customer Service
• Cash Handling
• Record keeping
• Follow-up on appointments
• Answering queries via phone and email
Dental Office Receptionist
Health Point, Renton, WA | 2011 – Present
• Ensure the filling of feedback forms and prepare a monthly report based on the same
• Facilitate senior dentists in workshops and seminars regarding awareness on dental hygiene
• Greet patients and families warmly and guide them to the waiting area
• Maintain the reception and waiting area in neat and clean order
• Keep a record of each customer’s visits, follow-up and treatment plans
• Explain the plan of treatment to the customer when necessary
Sava Healthcare, Renton, WA | 2005 – 2011
• Visited three schools with the team of dentists for the promotion of the clinic as part of the dental awareness campaign
• Assisted the dentist during dental procedures and ensured the availability of prepared fillings and sterilized instruments for the dentist during the process
Answered queries of patients before and after a dental procedure and on the phone as well
• Recorded and received daily payments and prepared weekly bank deposits accordingly
• Sorted out regular mail
Seattle Central Community College | 2009
Associate of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene, Seattle, WA
Dental Assistant Certificate | 2015
SVI, WA (Affiliated with American Dental Association)
Last updated on