Working as a customer service assistant or representative at Walmart is a great way of gaining a profound retail experience.
But in order to do this, you have to write a resume to impress.
This document will include all the right information regarding your knowledge of providing customer services, and ensuring customer satisfaction, as well as your experience in it.
To see what you can write in your resume for a customer service position at Walmart, have a look at the following sample:
See also: Walmart Customer Service Cover Letter
Walmart Customer Service Resume Sample
5 67th Street, New York City, NY 69302
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
Customer service-oriented customer service and retail professional, with exceptional expertise in providing services to customers in order to ensure repeat business. Demonstrated expertise in interacting with customers, in order to determine their requirements. Competent in meeting sales goals, and ensuring exceptional aftersales services.
- Complaints Processing
- Order Processing
- Aftersales Services
- Payments Handling
- Inquiries Escalation
- Stocking & Inventory Management
- Devised an aftersales services plan, hence, increased service quality by 80%.
- Implemented a unique stocking system, as a result, decreased stocking time by 50%.
- Introduced the concept of reports creation, thereby, streamlined stocking and selling procedures.
- Continuously met sales targets by 100%, during the years 2017 and 2018.
Customer Service Assistant
Walmart, New York City, NY | 2016-present
- Greet customers as they arrive at the store, and direct them to their required aisles.
- Assist customers in choosing and picking their choice of products.
- Demonstrate product features and benefits.
- Provide customers with information on price and warranty.
- Assist customers by moving the chosen products to the cash counter.
- Support the payment procedure by determining prices, and processing cash and credit card payments.
- Pack purchases, and arrange for them to be delivered to customers’ cars.
- Oversee inventory, and communicate low stock situations to supervisors.
- Assist in stocking shelves.
- Ensured that all items were properly placed and stacked.
- Handled complaints according to company protocol.
Macy’s, New York City, NY | 2012-2016
- Stocked shelves according to predefined instructions and procedures.
- Ensured that price tags and labels were properly affixed.
- Helped customers in choosing and locating products.
- Bagged purchases, and delivered them to customers’ vehicles.
- Gathered baskets and trolleys from parking areas, and placed them in proper places.
High School Diploma
St. Trent’s High School, New York City, NY