If you are applying for a position in the customer service department of any company, you will need to ensure that your resume gives a convincing impression of customer service orientation.
This can only be done through writing a laser-focused customer service resume objective statement that makes the first impression of a resume. Here are a few examples of customer service objectives that you can take ideas from.
10 Sample Objectives for Customer Service Resume
1. Energetic and confident professional looking for a position as a Customer Service Representative with Dane Foods. Bringing a friendly demeanor, situation analysis acumen, and client needs evaluation to get the maximum level of satisfaction from guests.
2. A position as a Customer Service Associate with Dell using exceptional problem-solving acumen and inborn customer care skills to uphold the company’s image before its customers.
3. To obtain a position as a Customer Service Representative with Belladonna Group. Offering a profound ability to create a positive impression on customers to build and retain a customer base.
4. Calm and friendly customer service professional eager to contribute to Telekom in the capacity of Customer Service Specialist. Bringing exceptional communication and customer service to build rapport to maintain a positive image of the company.
5. Seeking a Customer Service Intern position with Nestle where I may employ my profound customer retention skills along with the ability to up-sell and provide a positive organizational image.
6. Seeking a customer service representative position with Hudson Ceramics. Offering 5+ years of firsthand experience in customer service and problem-solving. Special talent for tactfully handling demanding callers.
7. Looking for an opportunity to join ABC company in the capacity of a customer service representative. Leveraging exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills to bring a positive change in client satisfaction levels.
8. To obtain a customer service position with ABC company, where my acquired skills and expertise in the customer service field could come in handy for the company.
9. A seasoned and dynamic individual, working in the customer services field for the past five years, seeking work at ABC Company. Particularly effective in client rapport building, communicating promotional offers, and ensuring client satisfaction.
10. An experienced customer service professional, seeking work in a similar capacity. Core competencies include:
– People-oriented approach
– Strong communication skills
– Issue-resolving expertise
A good resume objective for customer service positions must have these ingredients:
An ideal resume objective statement always includes the candidate’s attributes. The attributes you chose to mention must not be selected randomly; rather you need to select and indicate those attributes which help the employer see the relevance between your candidacy and the available vacancy.
Reflect on your previous work experience for a while and skim out instances where you did something extra. This may include an enhanced turnover, revitalizing clientele, or saving capital by avoiding some mistakes.
These are your accomplishments — evidence of your capabilities. Just like you add value to a McDonald’s meal by ordering an upsize drink, add value to your resume by showcasing your potential!
You need to address the employer’s question ‘why you?’ To do this, you have to tell them what you can do, that others cannot. Reflect on your uniqueness.