Resume writing for customer service coordinator position has changed dramatically over the last few years.
Employers now want a simple and straightforward document, outlining your professional facts, in a concise manner.
Long accounts of your abilities and skills can be a bore to a hiring manager who has to read dozens of resumes in a day.
Want to know how you can do this? This is how!
477 Boxer Street | Lexington, KY 99870 | (000) 999-9999 | miakong @ email . com
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
Competent and enthusiastic customer service professional with a track record of success responding to customers’ needs in accordance with company’s policies and procedures. Demonstrated ability to gauge customers’ requirements effectively, coordinate the flow of information and build successful and long-lasting relationships with customers to ensure recurring business. Known for providing customers with exceptional shopping experiences through coordination of sales and marketing efforts. An assertive yet polite person who is known for his special talent in drumming up new business and retaining existing one.
|– Call Handling||– Information Flow Management|
|– Relationship Building||– Service Renewals|
|– Requests Processing||– Warrantee Status Verification|
|– Research and Development||– Response Line Management|
|– Competitive Activity Reporting||– Conflict Management|
|– Appointments Scheduling||– Qualify Focus|
• Increased the company’s customer base by 33% within a short time span of 4 months, owing to invaluable contribution to the marketing team
• Singlehandedly serviced 580 calls within one shift, in the absence of 4 call handlers
• Proved invaluable to the company in providing important information regarding major competitors
• Increased the company’s overall revenue 50% by bringing onboard 13 new corporate accounts
Customer Service Coordinator
Oakwood Worldwide, Lexington, KY | 6/2010 – Present
• Provide assistance and training to service teams to help them deliver exceptional customer services
• Act as a liaison between customers and warehouses / storage offices to ensure timely delivery of items
• Respond to requests for information over the telephone and in person by following established company rules
• Enter and close out service requests in the company system
• Perform scheduling work for the company’s product brands and support and coordinate operations in assigned regions
• Coordinate the flow of information between departments to ensure seamless service delivery
• Ascertain customer loyalty and increased business opportunities by providing and encouraging outstanding customer services
• Research information on the competition and compile and present correlating reports to the management
Customer Service Agent
ACGI Management, Lexington, KY | 2/2009 – 5/2010
• Welcomed customers in person and over the telephone and inquired into their specific buying or service requirements
• Provided information regarding the company’s services and products in a bid to convince customers to make purchases
• Assisted customers in making purchase decisions and led them through the payment processed
• Made arrangements for customers’ orders to be delivered to their homes or offices as per company policies
• Handled customers’ complaints in an appropriate manner with special focus on retaining their business
High School Diploma – 2009
St. Peter’s High School, Lexington, KY