Your resume for clients service manager position should not span more than 2 pages so be very selective in what you write. Brainstorming all of your experience and skills will give you a neat outline of what you have in your pocket. You can then pick and choose the most relevant information to put in your resume. You can consider templates to use as they provide your resume with a “form.” But be selective in which format to choose – clear, standardized ones work better than complicated ones that have little white space to show.
You can use the following template to build/update your resume for client service manager position:
42 Davis Drive ● Tampa ● FL 45212 ● (000) 999-9999 ● dawngard @ email . com
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
Performance Profile: Client-focused with proven talent in creating and maintaining effective channels of communication between the company and its clientele. First-hand experience in developing and implementing client services policies and determining ways to measure satisfaction and improve services.
• Demonstrated ability to improve clients services experience by creating engages clientele and facilitate organic growth.
• Known for taking ownership of clients’ issues and following problems through to prompt resolution.
• Particularly effective in developing and implementing service procedures, policies and standards.
• Hands-on experience in controlling resources and utilizing assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
|• Client Compensation||• Problem Investigation and Resolution|
|• Process and Service Improvement||• Feedback Procedures Development|
|• Budget Management||• Strategy Development|
|• Actionable Insights Identification||• Risk Identification|
|• Statistics Analysis||• Staff Appraisals|
|• Consultative Approach||• Business Security|
• Increased client base by a staggering 62% within 2 years, by employing exceptional customer services skills
• Developed a risk identification strategy which decreased client dissatisfaction through implementation of customized client programs
• Trained 3 groups of client services representatives in taking the consultative approach to clients’ problems, with a view to retaining them
• Developed and implemented a series of complaint and feedback procedures that provided complete insight into the client – services equation
• Direct and control clients’ order processing and fulfillment and field inquiries by employing discretion
• Provide product training to clients through presentations and modeling
• Discuss technical aspects of each product and ensure that clients are at par with instructions provided to them
• Provide advice to clients by communicating courteously through telephone, email and in person
• Investigate and resolve clients’ problems in a bid to ensure retainer-ship and repeat business opportunities
• Develop and implement feedback and complaints procedures as part of client outreach programs
• Train staff members to deliver a high level of client services and provide them with assistance in understanding the company’s products and services
• Keep abreast of industry trends and developments and ensure that improvements are applied by employing best practices
• Provided clients with information regarding the company’s products and services
• Assisted clients in using products and understanding their features through demonstration and modeling
• Handled clients’ queries and complaints and escalated problems to client services managers
• Profiled existing accounts to identify new opportunities and managed ongoing client relationships
• Provided sales and after sales support by ensuring constant and meaningful contact with clients
• Arranged for deliveries to be made to clients’ homes and / or offices
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY, Tampa, FL – 2001
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Major: Customer Care Management
Last updated on