Your resume for clients service manager position should not exceed more than 2 pages, so be very selective in what you write.
You can consider templates to use as they provide your resume with a “form.” But be selective in which format to choose – clear, standardized ones work better than complicated ones that have little white space to show.
Use the following template to build/update your resume for client service manager position:
Client Service Manager Resume Example
42 Davis Drive ● Tampa ● FL 45212 ● (000) 999-9999 ● dawngard @ email . com
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
A client-focused leader with proven talent in creating and maintaining effective channels of communication between the company and its clientele. First-hand experience in developing and implementing client services policies and determining ways to measure satisfaction and improve services.
• Demonstrated ability to enhance clients services experience by creating engages clientele and facilitate organic growth.
• Known for taking ownership of clients’ issues and following problems through to prompt resolution.
• Particularly effective in developing and implementing service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Hands-on experience in controlling resources and utilizing assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
|• Client Compensation||• Problem Investigation and Resolution|
|• Process and Service Improvement||• Feedback Procedures Development|
|• Budget Management||• Strategy Development|
|• Actionable Insights Identification||• Risk Identification|
|• Statistics Analysis||• Staff Appraisals|
|• Consultative Approach||• Business Security|
• Increased client base by a staggering 62% within 2 years, by employing exceptional customer services skills
• Developed a risk identification strategy which decreased client dissatisfaction through implementation of customized client programs
• Trained 3 groups of client services representatives in taking the consultative approach to clients’ problems, with a view to retaining them
• Developed and implemented a series of complaint and feedback procedures that provided complete insight into the client – services equation
• Direct and control clients’ order processing and fulfillment and field inquiries by employing discretion
• Provide product training to clients through presentations and modeling
• Discuss technical aspects of each product and ensure that clients are at par with instructions provided to them
• Provide advice to clients by communicating courteously through telephone, email and in person
• Investigate and resolve clients’ problems in a bid to ensure retainer-ship and repeat business opportunities
• Develop and implement feedback and complaints procedures as part of client outreach programs
• Train staff members to deliver a high level of client services and provide them with assistance in understanding the company’s products and services
• Keep abreast of industry trends and developments and ensure that improvements are applied by employing best practices
• Provided clients with information regarding the company’s products and services
• Assisted clients in using products and understanding their features through demonstration and modeling
• Handled clients’ queries and complaints and escalated problems to client services managers
• Profiled existing accounts to identify new opportunities and managed ongoing client relationships
• Provided sales and after sales support by ensuring constant and meaningful contact with clients
• Arranged for deliveries to be made to clients’ homes and / or offices
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY, Tampa, FL – 2001
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Major: Customer Care Management