A Travel Coordinator Resume is basically a marketing or advertising tool where the product is your candidacy. The task of resume writing must not be taken lightly and like the advertisements of any brand, your resume must be a branding statement of your candidacy.
Below are some guidelines that will help you in this regard:
Tailor the resume to suit the role: Gone are the days when resumes followed the ‘one size fits all’ principle. Today is the era of customized and tailored resumes that aim at addressing the employer’s specific needs.
Get the basics right: Although there is no right or wrong way to write a resume there are some basic essentials every resume must cover. These include summary, education, experience and professional achievements. Make sure all the sections are covered in your document.
Below is a travel coordinator resume sample for further guidance.
65 Yardley Lane • Campbell, CA 67009 • (004) 333-2222 • travis @ email . com
Performance Summary: Extremely-resourceful and detail oriented travel coordinator with diverse experience in booking and processing travel planning based on the client’s specific needs. Reliable professional and a team player who works well under strict deadlines with minimal supervision. Track record of meeting targets and ensuring smooth travel and stay arrangements for clients in best possible price.
|– Order Processing||– Vacation Planning||– Plan Development|
|– Vouchers Preparation||– Travel Vouchering||– Invoice Verification|
|– Hotel Arrangements||– Border Clearance||– Agent Coordination|
|– Departmental Coordination||– Visa Management||– Airline Reservations|
• Overhauled the order booking and processing operations enhancing efficiency of the process by 50%
• Secured a 5 year contract worth $4M with an international firm by leveraging effective client referral sales strategies
• Initiated a foolproof method for cross checking the client passports leading to complete security against criminal activities
QUALITY LOGISTICS, Campbell, CA
Travel Coordinator, 7/2011 to Present
• Receive and process travel arrangement requests while catering for any special requirements
• Cross check all passport and visa requirements to ensure timely and hurdle free travel planning
• Maintain an updated client database of frequent and regular clients
AMERICAN CRUISE LINES, Campbell, CA
Assistant Travel Coordinator, 5/2009 to 6/2011
• Compared invoices against company records and validated the same
• Compiled and organized required information from vendors and travel agents
• Verified travel details and made flight reservations as per schedule
AAA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, Campbell, CA, 2009
A.A, Personnel Management
• Trilingual: English, Spanish and French
• Proficient in CDC Computerized travel system
• In-depth knowledgeable of Federal travel Regulations (FTR)
Last updated on