A Travel Coordinator Resume is basically a marketing or advertising tool where the product is your candidacy.
The task of resume writing must not be taken lightly and like the advertisements of any brand, your resume must be a branding statement of your candidacy.
Below are some guidelines that will help you in this regard:
Tailor the resume to suit the role
Gone are the days when resumes followed the ‘one size fits all’ principle. Today is the era of customized and tailored resumes that aim at addressing the employer’s specific needs.
Get the basics right
Although there is no right or wrong way to write a resume there are some basic essentials every resume must cover. These include summary, education, experience, and professional achievements. Make sure all the sections are covered in your document.
Below is a travel coordinator resume sample for further guidance.
See also: Travel Coordinator Cover Letter
Travel Coordinator Resume Sample
65 Yardley Lane, Campbell, CA 67009
travis @ email . com
Extremely-resourceful and detail-oriented travel coordinator with diverse experience in booking and processing travel planning based on the client’s specific needs. Reliable professional and a team player who works well under strict deadlines with minimal supervision. Track record of meeting targets and ensuring smooth travel and stay arrangements for clients in best possible price.
|– Order Processing
– Vouchers Preparation
– Hotel Arrangements
– Departmental Coordination
– Vacation Planning
– Travel Vouchering
|– Border Clearance
– Plan Development
– Airline Reservations
– Invoice Verification
– Agent Coordination
– Visa Management
• Overhauled the order booking and processing operations enhancing the efficiency of the process by 50%
• Secured a 5-year contract worth $4M with an international firm by leveraging effective client referral sales strategies
• Initiated a foolproof method for cross-checking the client passports leading to complete security against criminal activities
Quality Logistics, Campbell, CA (7/2013-Present)
• Receive and process travel arrangement requests while catering for any special requirements
• Cross-check all passport and visa requirements to ensure timely and hurdle free travel planning
• Maintain an updated client database of frequent and regular clients
Assistant Travel Coordinator,
American Cruise Lines, Campbell, CA (5/2009-6/2013)
• Compared invoices against company records and validated the same
• Compiled and organized required information from vendors and travel agents
• Verified travel details and made flight reservations as per schedule
A.A, Personnel Management
City College, Campbell, CA, 2009
• Trilingual: English, Spanish and French
• Proficient in CDC Computerized travel system
• In-depth knowledgeable of Federal Travel Regulations (FTR)