Do you want to work as a travel coordinator but have no formal experience? Not an issue.
Let us help you apply for the job by guiding you how to write a Travel Coordinator Resume with No Experience.
For an entry-level travel coordinator position, you must ensure that the resume talks volumes about your knowledge and ability to handle the work properly.
As a matter of fact, your main focus should be on your knowledge of handling travel and accommodation arrangements.
When you put this information into an entry level Travel Coordinator resume, there is a huge chance that you will get an interview.
Since you cannot mention experience (unless you talk about an internship), you will need to convince the hiring manager through your knowledge.
A resume sample for a travel coordinator with no experience is provided here for your guidance.
Travel Coordinator Resume No Experience
99 29th Street, Miami, FL 33400
Travel coordinator with extensive knowledge of arranging transportation and lodging for clients and employees. Unmatched ability to support corporate, as well as small group travel reservations. Familiar with confirming reservations, distributing tickets, and handling problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Florida State University, Miami, FL – 2019
Award and Honors
• Represented the university at a business convention held in Mobile, AL in 2018, as a result, received high commendation from the management.
• Awarded Student of the Year trophy 2 times in 2 years, owing to excellent academic record.
• Consistently made it to the top the Dean’s honor roll for 3 years in a row.
• Continuously remained on top of the class in all courses, throughout the degree program.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Agency Liaison
• Transportation Arrangement
• Process Reimbursement
• Tickets Processing
• Documents Tracking
• Itinerary Planning
Fare Travel Consultants, Miami, FL | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Responded to the clients’ questions regarding travel and accommodation
• Recorded client information and specifications
• Checked availability to tickets for each client
• Researched optimal travel arrangements
• Handled reservations and ticket issuing tasks
• Created and maintained records of clients in an accurate and confidential manner
• Data Entry
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
English, Spanish, and Italian
• Led a team of volunteers to help clean a beach.
• Volunteered services at a local orphanage as a Big Brother for 3 years in a row.