Writing a resume is something that all of us have done at some point in our lives.
But there may have been times when your resume was not up to the mark.
To make sure that it is the next time around, go through the following sample:
Referral Clerk Resume Example
1783 Internal Avenue, Denver, CO 18873
High-potential administrative professional with extensive experience in scheduling and relaying referral information within a medical capacity. Effectively able to ensure compliance with insurance requirements, and manage data reporting activities. Optimistic and personable with a genuine desire to maintain ongoing tracking and appropriate documentation on referrals to promote team awareness.
|• Scheduling||• Referral Reviews||• Insurance Liaison|
|• Tracking||• Information Assembly||• Reimbursement|
|• System Navigation||• Resource Identification||• Relationship Management|
|• Follow-up||• Charts Updating||• Resources Management|
• Introduced a novel patient referral scheduling system, which proved to be 75% more efficient than the one it replaced.
• Maximized reimbursement, through exceptionally well-placed liaison with insurance company personnel.
• Devised a system navigation module, which was exceptionally useful in routing referrals to the right departments.
• Successfully created and maintained meaningful professional relationships with all insurance companies on the panel.
Signature Performance, Denver, CO | 2014-Present
• Receive referral requests from providers, and ensure that they are properly communicated with.
• Obtain prior authorizations for patients’ referrals to both specialists, and surgeries.
• Create and maintain effective liaison with different insurance companies to ensure that referrals are properly managed.
• Verify the eligibility of insurance for assigned patients, and provide them with correlating feedback.
• Request consult notes once appointed patients have consulted with the specialist.
• Communicate with specialists to determine the need for referrals, and inquire into suggested procedures.
• Follow up on referrals, with specialty providers and patients, to ensure that they are properly managed.
• Create and update vendor lists, and review and assess medical records on a regular basis.
River Health Care, Denver, CO | 2009-2014
• Looked through patients’ requests to determine referral eligibility and requirements.
• Assisted in reviewing and assessing medical records for processing referrals.
• Tracked referrals using pre-determined methods, procedures, and software.
• Tagged referrals with high priorities, and ensured that they were followed up on promptly.
• Responded to patients’ queries and concerns regarding their referrals, over the telephone, and in person.
St. Paul’s High School, Denver, CO
High School Diploma
Last updated on