It is not one of the easiest things to write a resume for an HR coordinator position especially when you have no experience.
However, it is not impossible to do.
As a matter of fact, you can write a great resume even if you do not have experience. How? Let us tell you.
Eligibility to work as an HR coordinator requires skills more than anything else.
Based on your skills, you can create a resume that is exceptionally well-placed.
Your degree in an HR coordinator position will give you more reasons to impress the hiring manager.
However, you have to make sure that you write the resume in a way that is acceptable to the hiring manager – nothing more, and certainly nothing less!
A resume sample for an HR coordinator position is provided below for your reference:
Entry Level HR Coordinator Resume No Experience
1083 Wood Road, Rock Hill, SC 29022
Skilled and ambitious HR professional, with a bachelor’s degree in human resources. Exceptionally talented in facilitating human resource functions and programs. Deeply familiar with overseeing issues related to employment, compensation, and labor negotiations.
Bachelor of Business Administration
South Carolina State University, Rock Hill, SC – 2018
Major: Human Resources
- International Business
- Human Resources
- Operational Research
- Staff Relations
- Information systems
- Industries Management
- Supply Chain Management
Awards and Honors
- Honored for developing an HR program, which the university used for its own human resources functions
- Given an award for receiving the highest score in final examinations
- Stood at the top of the university board for 2 years in a row
- Chosen as the only student to be awarded a full scholarship for a master’s degree program
- Inquiries Assistance
- Labor Management
- Performance Management
- Training Coordination
- Payroll Handling
- Hiring Procedures
- Best Practices
- Candidate Identification
Golden Ticket Inc., Rock Hill, SC | 1/2019 – 5/2019
• Responded to both internal and external HR queries
• Created and maintained employees’ records
• Assisted with administering payroll
• Scheduled meetings, and interviews, and followed up on them
• Helped with orientations and new employee induction tasks
• Supported recruitment processes by sourcing candidates, as well as performing background checks
• Produced reports on general HR activities
• Led a team of volunteers to provide services at the local old age home for 6 weeks
• Volunteered services to an orphanage for 3 months
English, French, and Spanish