Production Coordinator Resume Sample 1
620 NW Street
Oklahoma City, OK 87234
• Energetic production coordinator with extensive experience in communicating and coordinating activities for new and ongoing projects. Well-versed in ensuring that delivery requirements and objectives are accomplished within specified timelines.
• Hands-on experience in determining the right staff members for each task and assigning them their functions by denoting project type and proposed completion date.
• Proficient in recommending measures to improve production methods and equipment performance.
• Adept at analyzing problems that may hinder production work and assisting in resolving issues in a time-efficient manner.
• Qualified to determine the progress of work and edict information on changes affecting the quality of work and efficiency.
– Communication Systems
– Interactive overlays
– Advertising and marketing
– Design layouts
– Campaign monitoring
– Proposal drafting
– Project management
SDI Media, Oklahoma City, OK
(5/2012 – Present)
• Study the details of each production project and determine its needs concerning materials and resources.
• Create and maintain interactive overlays added to marketing and advertising display for viewers.
• Work alongside sales staff to determine best possible applications and prepare mock examples as samples.
• Provide production support to advanced advertising products such as guide banners, interactive guide functions, and online presences.
• Create internal and external communications using a variety of communications tools.
• Organize and maintain creative design layouts and computer graphics.
• Monitor campaigns and confirms interactive functionality through pre-production and reporting tools.
• Coordinate digital files between various staff members of the production team.
• Decreased costs of overheads by 30% by coordinating efforts with the procurement team to introduce alternative energy solutions.
• Handled 3 production projects simultaneously and led them to successful completion within the set deadline
• Stayed within budget assigned for 23 projects out of 24.
• Introduced a dynamic staff scheduling program that increased efficiency by 60%.
Realogy, Oklahoma City, OK
(1/2011 – 5/2012)
• Assisted in maintaining and creating schedules and established priorities for assigned production tasks.
• Communicated activities for new and ongoing projects to ensure timeliness of completion.
• Provided recommendations for measures for improvement of production methods.
• Coordinated with vendors to procure materials and equipment needed for each production project.
• Created and submitted production management and budget reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Media Communication
Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma City, OK – 2009
Production Coordinator Resume Example 2
244 Example Ave, Houston, TX 01421
An energetic professional seeking a Production Coordinator position with ABC company, utilizing my people skills and exceptional qualities in terms of production utilization.
• Over 10 years of experience in production coordination
• Demonstrated ability to work tight deadlines and follow difficult procedures
• Adept at communicating plots, plans, and execution to directors and staff equally
• Proficient in carrying out quality control procedures to maintain harmony between work and people
• Highly skilled in planning and organizing cast and crew for different locations and filming activities
• Brought in projects that increased the studio’s income by $15000 per month.
• Conceptualized and introduced equipment to achieve specific and prompt filming results.
Acme Diva Studios – Houston, TX
• Organize and maintain information flow between all components of a production
• Communicate with all stakeholders to ensure that each is on the same level of understanding
• Exercise quality control procedures at every level of filming a project
• Ensure that all licenses are for locations and countries traveled to for filming
• Compile reports pertaining to the progress of work
ABC Company – Houston, TX
• Liaised between departments to ensure that production requests were being met effectively
• Worked collaboratively with staff to create actionable work requests
• Removed obstacles to the fulfillment of high-quality production work
• Responded promptly and professionally to requests and concerns
• Managed administrative tasks; invoices, timesheets, vendor estimates, and resource schedules
High School Diploma
Houston High School, Houston, TX
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Bilingual – English and French
• Highly proficient in report building