Resume writing requires two things mainly – solid content, and an excellent format to place that content in.
Here is a sample to help you do this:
Production Assembler Resume Example
480 Heart Street, Houston, TX 26835
Highly experienced production assembler with exceptional skills in using components and parts to produce machines, and products. Well-versed in handling a wide variety of work associated with production assembly, with exceptional diligence and hard work.
|Tools Use and Maintenance
• Successfully implementing a safety system, which proved to be 65% more efficient than the one being followed.
• Troubleshoot a tricky to repair assembly, which had been in limbo for three weeks.
• Singlehandedly performed verification procedures on six projects, in the absence of other assemblers.
• Reduced the cost of supplies by 50%, by bringing onboard a less expensive but quality vendor.
Cyberonics, Houston, TX | 2014-present
• Read and understand plans, schematics, and blueprints to determine work processes.
• Arrange for materials and supplies to be made available for each assigned project.
• Use precision measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components, and modify them when needed.
• Align materials and parts, and put them together to build more complex units.
• Check the output to ensure that high-quality work has been performed, and make changes as necessary.
• Ascertain that all policies and procedures are complied with, to ensure that end product is according to instructions.
• Assemble tools and materials, and ensure that components are properly assembled.
• Resolve assembly and production issues, and perform preventative and regular maintenance on machines and equipment.
Production Assembler Assistant
AHP Inc., Houston, TX | 2007-2014
• Assisted assemblers in determining parts and tools to be used for each project.
• Arranged for needed parts, tools, and equipment to be made available for each module.
• Aligned pieces together and altered dimensions to ensure that specifications are kept in check.
• Troubleshoot malfunctions, performed required repairs and completed preventative maintenance.
• Reported errors in production lines, and followed up on them to ensure early resolution.
St. James High School, Houston, TX
High School Diploma