As a critical job application document, a resume decides whether or not you will be called for an interview.
Some resume sections that you need to make a part of your Development Coordinator resume include:
• Name, address, phone numbers, email, and personal webpage
• Objective or summary statement – a couple of lines stating what position you are looking for and how you qualify
• Skills and abilities.=
• Experience and Accomplishments
• Languages – mention only if you are proficient in a language that the employer has specifically asked for
• Community involvement or volunteer activities – useful when you do not have much experience to boast of
• Honors – useful for recent graduates
Before you begin writing your resume, let us see how one can arrange information by going through this resume sample for a development coordinator position:
See also: Development Coordinator Cover Letter
Development Coordinator Resume Sample
639 Winding Creek Drive, Collinsville, OK 89125
josand @ email . com
Highly analytic, critical-thinker with demonstrated talent in identifying, scrutinizing, identifying and streamlining developmental activities by bringing key players together. Strong project management and leadership skills aimed at motivating developmental team.
• Committed to ensuring proper internal management of all fundraising activities for various development projects.
• Documented success in coordinating donor cultivation, stewardship and recognition activities.
• Adept at continually promoting positive public relations and community awareness activities.
• Demonstrated experience in planning logistics of special events and providing support for donation activities.
– Strategic planning
– Resource management
– Public relations
– Fundraising techniques
– Donor prospecting
– Results-oriented focus
– Donor cultivation
– Special events
– Integrated fund development
• Obtained 100% of grants applied for from 3 different donors.
• Led 19 fundraising programs in 12 months, leading to the raising of $100,000 for Project Develop Us.
• Implemented affiliate social media outreach programs as part of the company’s “visibility strategy”.
• Created and implemented department-based learning sessions across 6 departments.
Tampa Bay Lightning, Collinsville, OK | 2015-Present
• Assess the company’s needs for grants and determine ways to meet them
• Assist in the development and implementation of strategic development plans including annual appeals, major donors and individual appeals
• Assist in grant research and writing and perform filing, copying, sorting and mailing
• Maintain a database of supportive donors and correspond with them to initiate dialogue
• Create individual donor reports and analyze donor trends
• Contact donors to provide them with grant proposals and respond to their queries
• Maintain grant management systems and participate in researching new potential funding sources
• Assist the finance department in generating financial reports
• Maintain the company’s communication needs such as updating websites, create websites and designing marketing materials
• Help in developing short and long term fundraising strategies and coordinate the logistics of and participate in outreach programs
Iconma, Collinsville, OK | 2013-2015
• Drafted letters and proposals for grants to be sent to donors
• Assisted coordinators in analyzing the best possible avenue for fundraising
• Provided administrative support such as making telephone calls for information and researching data
• Provided logistical support during fundraising activities and participated in outreach programs
MA Degree in Mass Communication
Oklahoma State University, Collinsville, OK – 2012